1st Trimester
Options

Is this a BFP?

Shouldn't it be as dark as the test line? I'm nervous and anxious and asked in the TTC board but people were so mean and "kicked me out" of there. I'm hoping and praying this is BFP, so what do you guys think since you're already preggers?

Re: Is this a BFP?

• Options
    A) I hate the word preggers. B). The only time any line needs to be as dark as the control line is an OPK, which this is not. A pregnancy test does not need to have two dark lines.  Mine is super light. You're pregnant- congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go see your eye doctor

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    I'm not "preggers" (gross) but that test is clearly positive. The test line does not need to be as dark as the control line.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty much everything i wanted to say has been covered. Still though, preggers? Ick.

• Options
    We'll.... She did go to first tri like ttgp suggested But you are clearly blind op. It's very positive.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TeeJ526TeeJ526 member
    edited September 2014
    Anyone else betting OP will go to Babycenter or Babygaga, call us mean and say we kicked her off of TB?
  • Options
    My first test almost looked like an evap line, so I waited 3 days and took another, and the line was obviously darker.  It's hard to be a newbie, hun, you'll figure it all out. :)

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Jags8 said:
    People weren't "mean." You were waving a pregnancy test in the faces of a bunch of women trying to get pregnant. You were the one acting like a jerk. If you grab that box that the pregnancy test came in, you will find this paper with directions on it. If you read it, you will know that answer to your question.
    If they're on this board, wouldn't they already be pregnant? 
    Second pregnancy, God willing - first baby.
    BabyFetus Ticker

5w0d: HCG 4,300
    5w2d: HCG 15,179  Prog: 27.9
    5w4d: HCG 18,000  Prog: 39 

6w3d: Heartbeat 119
  • Options
    Jags8 said:
    People weren't "mean." You were waving a pregnancy test in the faces of a bunch of women trying to get pregnant. You were the one acting like a jerk. If you grab that box that the pregnancy test came in, you will find this paper with directions on it. If you read it, you will know that answer to your question.
    Reading comprehension fail.  She posted this on TTGP then complained here about them in her OP.
    I really wonder who would knock some of you up, sometimes. :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Jags8 said:
    Reading comprehension fail.  She posted this on TTGP then complained here about them in her OP.
    Ditto
    Awwww waaa waaa waaaaaa lmao. Poor child of yours.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    It's funny when WKs think they are being all positive and glittery but they end up saying ugly things.  Fuck off.

Oh, I meant to say ugly things - to an ugly personality... darling.  :-h
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    It's funny when WKs think they are being all positive and glittery but they end up saying ugly things.  Fuck off.

LOL

I don't understand the butthurt from pointing out that you didn't understand what's going on here. Guess I'm an ugly person because I was trying to clear things up.
    Oh not butthurt, Lady Bitterness lol. This is the internet... cry about it some more, that'll change things. ;) 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The fuck is going on here?
    Anniversary 
  • Options

LOL

I don't understand the butthurt from pointing out that you didn't understand what's going on here. Guess I'm an ugly person because I was trying to clear things up.
    Oh not butthurt, Lady Bitterness lol. This is the internet... cry about it some more, that'll change things. ;) 

You've actually put in effort to be a contributing member, and then directly insult a long standing member. You look real cool. Check your insults at the door next time.
  • Options

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Jags8 said:

Um, what? My husband loves me & our sex life is amazing. What are you trying to say? :-??

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Jags8 said:
    Do you feel sorry for him? It's the last blank square on my Bingo card.

I just burst out laughing and woke ds! He's gonna be a pain to put back to bed but that was soooooo worth it!
    Thank you @RedheadBaker‌
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker    

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"