December 2014 Moms

stop being nasty!!!!

Okay ladies, some of you need to remember this is a Baby app for pregnancy... If you Dont like people's posts about their pregnancies and babies.... Get a new app. Its getting a bit ridiculous. First time moms are gonna be excited and want to talk about their experiences. So no need to be nasty to them or treat them like they are stupid... Let's keep the peace.

Re: stop being nasty!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Prime emaples of what I was talking about ladies.....
  • Not only do you WK the other stupid thread then you start you own to tell people how to act! This is a forum not someone's diary.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Y'all are literally just further proving my point by being nasty to me :) I find you pathetic honestly your adults...
  • Honestly people on here can be harsh, but the second amendment kinda lets them. And im sure some people appreciate you coming to their defense, but you should be aware you are honna get flamed and made fun if just for trying. Just saying, it happens weekly, people should just figure this out by now.
  • That wasn't nasty it was observation.
  • Dont call me honey its condescending...
  • Okay since no one is getting my point on not being a douche I'm deleting my post..... Be unhappy and rude. I'm just trying to defend the ones on here that get lashed for literally posting anything. Its really ridiculous. Get a life!
  • You must be new here. But really the best way to make friends and not be on the receiving end of a wave of snark is to not just jump up and tell people on a PUBLIC forum how to act. 
    Ive been here for awhile and know personally just because D14 doesn't wipe ass and paint rainbows doesn't make anyone mean. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bowlwomanbowlwoman member
    edited September 2014

Get your bingo cards out ladies, this one is gonna give us bingos quick!

I bet she's gonna pray for us, our husbands, and our unborn feti next.

Seriously, this is a public venue and we are not violating the TOU. There are PLENTY of FTMs posting here, some even starting as recently as last week. And they were polite, lurked before posting to get a feel for the board, didn't post duplicate posts of threads already on the first page of posts, and generally didn't make a pest of themselves. Maybe you should try that.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• This is old. Nobody cares. Ain't nobody paying you to post on here - we'll let you see yourself out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amedbery said:

This is old. Nobody cares. Ain't nobody paying you to post on here - we'll let you see yourself out.

This is a internet board. I'm not gonna back down you people are rude and disrespectful.. How would you like me to see myself out?? Its my board. Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out! I'm aloud to speak my mind just as much as anyone else. Dont like it. LEAVE.
  • Prime emaples of what I was talking about ladies.....

Y'all are literally just further proving my point by being nasty to me :) I find you pathetic honestly your adults...

That wasn't nasty it was observation.

Dont call me honey its condescending...

Okay since no one is getting my point on not being a douche I'm deleting my post..... Be unhappy and rude. I'm just trying to defend the ones on here that get lashed for literally posting anything. Its really ridiculous. Get a life!

QFP

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • amedbery said:

This is old. Nobody cares. Ain't nobody paying you to post on here - we'll let you see yourself out.

This is a internet board. I'm not gonna back down you people are rude and disrespectful.. How would you like me to see myself out?? Its my board. Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out! I'm aloud to speak my mind just as much as anyone else. Dont like it. LEAVE.
    QFP

And the gauntlet has been thrown down for D14 Chicken. Who will blink first?

*HINT: it's not us
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• I hate that my phone keeps going off.. How do I delete this crap?! Your annoying me..
  • meanie3 said:

Honestly people on here can be harsh, but the second amendment kinda lets them. And im sure some people appreciate you coming to their defense, but you should be aware you are honna get flamed and made fun if just for trying. Just saying, it happens weekly, people should just figure this out by now.

Given that I'm Canadian and the American Constitution doesn't apply to me, I'm pretty sure all of the amendments in it mean nothing to me. Also, isn't the 2nd amendment the one about guns?

We can express ourselves openly on here because the creators of the site allow it, not because a legal document in one country allows us to.

alissendis, I was worried no one was going to reply to this gem. Yes, the second amendment give us the right to bear arms (as opposed to the right to bare arms or arm bears, or posting our thoughts on an open website).

gmeyer1019:

I have to admit that my edit on my comment was to fix "bare arms" to bear arms. Pregnancy brain had me looking at it for way too long.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"