Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Ovulation after D&C question

Quick background, I had a MMC on 9/3 when I had my first ultrasound. I was about 10/11 weeks, but measuring around 5/6 weeks. Two sacs, two yolks, no fetal pole, no heartbeats. I had my D&C that Friday, 9/5. I bled until today, 9/16. Today and yesterday I had this awful stomach ache, very similar to what it would feel like when I ovulate. I can't be ovulating, can I?? My follow up 2 week appointment is this fri, the 19th. Does it have anything to do with the hormones because I've been a hot mess lately which I'm attributing to the pregnancy hormones decreasing. I haven't taken a pregnancy test, and they never checked my levels before D&C. Also, before all of this my cycles were about 39 days, does that change after everything that just happened? I know usually after the D&C it can take some time for my period to return.

Re: Ovulation after D&C question

• Options
    actually...if you count the d&c at the first day of your cycle (which ended up being the case for me) i ovulated about 14 days later and got my AF EXACTLY one month after my d&c...so i think it could be possible for you to ovulate. im no doctor so i dont know but as far as if its possible..id think its possible..Is the pain on ONE side of your stomach? thats usually how it is with ovulation.

~TTC #1 Since 3/2014
    ~BFP #1 6/2014 
    EDD 2/11/15
    ~MMC 7/31/14 @12weeks ~D&C /2/2014  

• Options
    The pain went away today, yes it did seem to be on one side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"