September 2012 Moms
Options

Where Is Everyone?

2»

Re: Where Is Everyone?

• Options
    I'm here..but DD (3 weeks now) is a handful. Nursing is going terribly. She is super colicky. She just isn't a happy baby in general, and to top it all off, I am trying to work through this ppd while the meds kick in. 

I try to hop on when I can, but with a toddler during the day and a baby I can't put down, and then the colicky nights, bumping is scarce lately.

Hopefully I can try to be around more often soon...
    Not to give unsolicited advice, but do you need anything? Help finding an LC, info on dairy intolerances, etc? I hope you figure out what your little girl needs so you are all happier. GL!

this. If you need somewhere to vent or bounce ideas off, a bunch of us had challenging babies. Big hugs and I hope things start to get better soon! @ShadowsRainFalls‌

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here..but DD (3 weeks now) is a handful. Nursing is going terribly. She is super colicky. She just isn't a happy baby in general, and to top it all off, I am trying to work through this ppd while the meds kick in. 

I try to hop on when I can, but with a toddler during the day and a baby I can't put down, and then the colicky nights, bumping is scarce lately.

Aww, I hope it gets easier soon and she settles down a bit for you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

((hugs))  Ditto to the other ladies - let us know if you need a place to complain, ask for ideas or just whine about being exhausted.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    I'm still here. Still lurking more than I post. DH works and is a full time student so I'm basically a single parent.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. DD was colicky too. She also vomited frequently and slept terribly. We ended up switching to formula. She was a totally different baby. Hope your meds kick in soon.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
  • Options
    I was off on vacation for the last two days as DS shares a birthday with my mom so we had play days.  it was a nice break from work :)

I do hope that ladies stick around to keep the board going - i quiet enjoy the distraction from work as well sharing whats going on with our toddlers.  Even if at times you tell me i am being a wacko! haha
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    MelsaX said:
    Fair enough @BunkinMama‌. I get that. We are pretty hard up for money at the moment, and I get a bit down about it too. I still love ya, though. Come back and play soon, k?
    I get all of this. It sucks when you are there. I have been in that same place. It will get better. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"