A case of the Mondays

2»

Re: A case of the Mondays

• Options
    kelbel527kelbel527 member
    edited September 2014
    shiggybop said:
    shiggybop said:
    We switched to a toddler bed on Saturday. Holy hell I regret this. Last night we super nannied it and put him back in bed 93 times. I'm currently on 35 solo for nap time. He's giggling and I need a big glass of wine.
    Ugh - hopefully only a day or two until he gets it?  You deserve lots of wine.  

I'm in the "crib for life" club.
    He climbed out on Friday and mh was afraid he would break an arm or something. I'm giving it 3 more days. I had to block him in for nap time today. Cameron needed to eat and 50 times of putting him back (45 minutes) was as I could do.
    We used a child lock when DS1 first went to a toddler bed.  His room was completely safe, so if he got out of bed he was safe, but he couldn't wander out of his room.  Or as HMP said - a baby gate works.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    melody921 said:
    MrsKipper said:
    I can't believe a fine is that high for something per related like that! What is the purpose of licensing?

the license is $15 per dog. Then I got a $30 fine (each) for failing to do it. I didn't pay the fine within the 10 days they gave me because it took me a little while to come up with the $90. so now I have a court fee of $50 which I am fighting and will probably have to go to court over.
    I'm sorry, that sucks :-( I never understood the point of registration either. It seems like just an unnecessary fee. How did anyone find out they weren't registered?

I guess the vet submitted their rabies certificates. But it doesn't make sense because I have lived here for 3 years and had the same vet for 3 years also.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kelbel527 said:
    shiggybop said:
    shiggybop said:
    We switched to a toddler bed on Saturday. Holy hell I regret this. Last night we super nannied it and put him back in bed 93 times. I'm currently on 35 solo for nap time. He's giggling and I need a big glass of wine.
    Ugh - hopefully only a day or two until he gets it?  You deserve lots of wine.  

I'm in the "crib for life" club.
    He climbed out on Friday and mh was afraid he would break an arm or something. I'm giving it 3 more days. I had to block him in for nap time today. Cameron needed to eat and 50 times of putting him back (45 minutes) was as I could do.
    We used a child lock when DS1 first went to a toddler bed.  His room was completely safe, so if he got out of bed he was safe, but he couldn't wander out of his room.  Or as HMP said - a baby gate works.

I am sorry. I totally expected L to do this too and she hasn't. I am still waiting for it. Regardless, we took anything that wasn't bolted to the floor/wall out and locked her in her room. She may not stay in bed, but she stays in her room. 

Good luck with tonight.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    hmp1 said:
    The boys were up 2x each last night. We are all super cranky. I went to court this morning while the boys were at school to try to file for a legal seperation and I guess my county doesn't do that. So now I have to figure out if I want to just go for it and file for divorce or if I want to wait. 
    Have you interviewed attorneys yet? I would want to at least have something in writing for visitations and support as soon as possible.

I have interviews with attorneys set up for next week. The reason I'm hesitant to get divorced is because I don't want to have a custody agreement that I can't change. We spent 4 years trying to change his last custody agreement, it's really not as easy as it seems. That's why I want to take my time and make sure that I'm completely satisfied with every aspect of it. And really, the only way that some of these things (holidays,sports etc) will get figured out is through trial and error.

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    The boys were up 2x each last night. We are all super cranky. I went to court this morning while the boys were at school to try to file for a legal seperation and I guess my county doesn't do that. So now I have to figure out if I want to just go for it and file for divorce or if I want to wait. 
    Have you interviewed attorneys yet? I would want to at least have something in writing for visitations and support as soon as possible.

I have interviews with attorneys set up for next week. The reason I'm hesitant to get divorced is because I don't want to have a custody agreement that I can't change. We spent 4 years trying to change his last custody agreement, it's really not as easy as it seems. That's why I want to take my time and make sure that I'm completely satisfied with every aspect of it. And really, the only way that some of these things (holidays,sports etc) will get figured out is through trial and error.
    I think it's wise to take your time. You're right that you don't want to be in a situation you can't reverse. Hang in there; this has to be such a tough time for you.

• Options
    hmp1 said:

I was more thinking outside of a divorce, if the attorney had options of an agreement to be made for child support and visitations. More of a contract that would be adjusted by the attorney as needed and not the court.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    hmp1 said:

I was more thinking outside of a divorce, if the attorney had options of an agreement to be made for child support and visitations. More of a contract that would be adjusted by the attorney as needed and not the court.

that is a great idea and definitely something I will ask about, thanks!

• Options
    I just bought my first pair of Danskos for $90. I'm kinda freaking out. I NEED good support shoes. I know it isn't a waste of money but I have never spent that much money on shoes in my life!
  • Options
    I'm working from home today, because I had to accept DH's dialysis shipment.  I don't mind doing this for DH, but it is just one thing in a long line of things I have done for him.  

I having been feeling "manic" lately.  I don't know what that means or what to do about it really.  I need to probably go see a doctor but I am so afraid of being "labeled" by something.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    James has a fever and can't go to school tomorrow. While I'm bummed he is sick, I am super bummed that tomorrow is school picture day. At least they have a make up day on Wed so sick or not, he is going to get his picture done.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    @melody921‌ Think more jersey shore than Greek!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    hmp1 said:
    James has a fever and can't go to school tomorrow. While I'm bummed he is sick, I am super bummed that tomorrow is school picture day. At least they have a make up day on Wed so sick or not, he is going to get his picture done.

does that mean he won't get to be in the class picture? I would be super bummed too. And honestly, if he was fever free in the AM I would prob send him.

• Options
    I got sent to Labor & Delivery because of decreased fetal movement. As soon as I was all checked in, Lennon kicked approximately 496 million times in an hour. I guess she just wanted to scare the shit out of me. Looks like baby #4 is going to be my problem child!

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options

hmp1 said:

does that mean he won't get to be in the class picture? I would be super bummed too. And honestly, if he was fever free in the AM I would prob send him.

I think his class is scheduled for Wed. Tomorrow is for siblings and part time kids. He is really sick poor guy. He never gets sick so I'm not used to him being so quiet. I thought he would just fall asleep on the couch with me but he asked to go to bed.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    hmp1 said:

I think his class is scheduled for Wed. Tomorrow is for siblings and part time kids. He is really sick poor guy. He never gets sick so I'm not used to him being so quiet. I thought he would just fall asleep on the couch with me but he asked to go to bed.

oh No! Feel better James!

• Options
    jenndub said:

I got sent to Labor & Delivery because of decreased fetal movement. As soon as I was all checked in, Lennon kicked approximately 496 million times in an hour. I guess she just wanted to scare the shit out of me. Looks like baby #4 is going to be my problem child!

This happened to me too! The nurse was like 'is this your first baby?'... I felt really embarrassed when I said she was my third. She hadn't moved for almost 2 hours, but the minute we got hooked up she started doing a clog dance in utero.
    Hopefully she takes it easy on you for the rest of her stay!
  • Options
    @melody921‌ Think more jersey shore than Greek!
    LOL, that's not an improvement!

• Options
    Happy birthday @MrsKipper‌!! If it makes you feel better the last birthday I had before Zeke I was pregnant and locked myself in a bathroom crying for an hour because I was pregnant and emotional that H had bought me a joke gift instead of something I actually wanted (it was a robe embroidered with my cats face and a Ron Swanson quote :-/).

That sounds so awesome...tell me it's at least a little bit awesome?

And happy birthday @MrsKipper!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"