Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

Hey ladies!  Welcome to the Tuesday ticker check-in! If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in.  Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro and including your estimated due date.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

@Bonnesetter27 - 9/2/14 Team Green
@Charmedgrl517 - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Squiddley - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@strawberri916 - 10/21/14 Team Pink
@Meagpt22 - 10/21/14 Team Green
@rox825 - 11/4/14 Team Green
@MrsTuna08 - 11/25/14 Team Pink
@kalynn12 - 12/9/14 Team Pink
@megbmeg - 12/9/14 Team Pink
@Birch113 - 12/16/14 Team Blue
@haleyusf  - 12/16/14 Team Green
@Kibylou - 1/13/15
@SamanthaLaura16 - 1/20/15 Team Blue
@Elysa15 - 1/20/15 Team Pink
@Bigboneded - 1/27/15 Twins, Team Pink x2
@larahouseman - 1/27/15 Team Green
@luciddreamer106 - 1/27/15 Team Green
@Keberly91 - 1/27/15
@stefani103 - 2/3/15 Team Blue
@shaivon01 - 2/21/15
@uneek1323 - 3/3/15
@mayaruthie - 3/3/15
@jcar2 - 3/3/15
@meladoriestar - 3/17/14
@co baby1 - 3/31/15
@GrailSeeker14 - 4/21/15
JuddandJessica - 4/28/15

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  XXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  XXX

How are you feeling?  XXX

Favorite moment of the week?  XXX

Least favorite moment of the week?  XXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  XXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  XXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  XXX

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!)  XXX

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

• Options

First- sorry I don't have time to do individual messages this week, I'm getting ready to take furbaby to the vet.  Except I do want to call out @Bonnesetter27, happy due date!!  Any progress updates??  

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  31 weeks, pineapple, down to single digit weeks!  Which is so scary given how much we still have to do, lol.

How are you feeling?  OK, same old, except my feet & ankles are starting to hurt if I stand for too long.  Guess the weight gain in a short time period is taking its toll.

Favorite moment of the week?  I had a good appointment on Friday.

Least favorite moment of the week?  I posted about this on Thursday, my older furbaby Roxy (inspiration for my SN!) had a huge laceration that had to be surgically repaired on Friday.  It was really deep and infected and H and I had no idea because it was on the upper inside of one of her legs so we didn't see and she'd been acting normal.  So Friday was stressful, I was worried about anesthesia since she's 10.  But she did OK and seems to be recovering well.  I'm taking her this morning to have the drain removed and then stitches removed in a week.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Only change is the new foot and ankle pain, and some intestinal issues.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I'm feeling pretty good lately, I think that I'm over the few bad weeks that I had around v-day.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  I have biweekly appointments now, next one is next Thursday.  These aren't milestones really but we're starting childbirth classes this week and my shower is Saturday!!

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!)  Ravens!!  I love football.  Baby will be here in the middle of NFL season so I'm hoping to get some onesies on Saturday, I've held off on buying any baby Ravens stuff because I have a feeling my mom or sister will take care of it :-)

Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  28 weeks, eggplant

How are you feeling?  Pretty good, no complaints

Favorite moment of the week?  We bought the infant car seat I've been mooning over!  We decided on the Peg Perego 4/35 but I was going to wait for my 15% completion discount to get it at the best possible price (can't use 20% off BBB coupons on Peg, boo).  BUT, Albee Baby had the whole site 20% off for Labor Day, tax free and no shipping cost!  #1 - I got the seat I absolutely loved; #2 - I love getting a great deal :D

Least favorite moment of the week? My FIL hit our puppy because she was jumping on him in excitement.  He is not a cruel person and he scared her more than hurt her, but I was really pissed that he thought he could do that when she is not his dog, she was not being violent (just excited puppy bad behavior) and we were walking towards her to administer corrections.  She is in puppy class and we work with her daily on behavior and manners, so it isn't like we are the type of folks who just accept awful pet behavior and call it cute.  After the incident Lucy was scared of him and would not go near him.  For the rest of the evening when he tried to force her to get close to him she peed on their floor - I was secretly pleased about the pee - served him right.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Heartburn actually improved spontaneously without meds.  I went to the pharmacy and picked up the prescription, but the instructions were to take it in the morning, so I waited.  No heartburn.  I've had episodes of heartburn, but not the unbearable wake me up in the middle of the night type.  So I'm holding on to the prescription and using Tums as needed for now.  I'm wondering if it is related to her position?  I'm not sure, but I'm happy to have the relief without needing to take a heavier-duty med.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I'm actually feeling quite good this week.  My brain had 28 weeks as a big milestone so I'm really relieved to cross this line.  I've also been in to the OB every 2 weeks and I think that helps me feel calmer.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  I'm excited to cross over 30 weeks.  Getting into the 30's means I'm getting closer to meeting her!

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!)  My husband and I both went to Michigan State University.  We love watching Spartan football and basketball!  I'm loving that it's football season again :)

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rox825 glad your dog is doing ok! Poor baby!

@mrstuna08 hooray for less heartburn! And nice to have the Rx just in case.

How far along?
    26 weeks, lettuce. Less than 100 days now!

How are you feeling? Mostly ok. Happy that this is a short week.

Favorite moment of the week? We got to listen to LO's hb for about an hour. It's the best best sound. She has also been putting on some kind of acrobatics shows so I can see her moving aroud pretty well from the outside sometimes.

Least favorite moment of the week?
    I was seeing spots on Friday evening, and that plus pain under my ribs had the on call doc worried about possible pre-e. She had us go into L&D to get checked out. They said LO looked great! And all the tests came out fine. So no explanation for the weird symptoms, but also we're ok.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?
    Rib pain has gone away and haven't had any more vision problems. Phew!

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?
    I've been doing really well, even with the L&D scare, but last night was tough. I was sad about getting to September (our 2nd baby was due in August), and just realizing that I feel like something difficult is bound to happen with this pregnancy. That feeling surprised me - I actually haven't felt too worried since the a/s - and I haven't figured out how to reassure myself yet.

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team? (Doesn't have to be football!)

9ers!! We bought LO a little 9ers dress when we found out she's a she.
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  19 weeks, mango

How are you feeling?  Good. I'm getting excited and nervous about my A/S next week.

Favorite moment of the week?  Getting to the point in this pregnancy where I can only wear elastic and maternity bottoms.  I know it's weird to be excited about maternity clothes, but I feel like it's a badge that I've earned. Plus, they are so dang comfortable.  

Least favorite moment of the week?  My work guilt-tripped me into doing a 12 hour shift on Sunday (3 am to 3 pm) because they couldn't find anyone else.  Our shifts are normally only 8 hours, so I split the night shift with the PM person. My hips/low back were hurting so badly by the end of my shift that I could hardly walk. Wah!

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Nasal congestion is starting to kick in more and my pelvic/back pain is getting worse. I'm so happy to have an OB appointment next Tuesday so I can talk to him about it.  It sucks that it's already this bad and I'm not even half way there.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I'm doing ok.  I get annoyed when people at work ask me if I'm excited.  Yes, I'm excited, I just don't like to gush about it and have it be the only thing I talk about there.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  A/S next Monday and OB appointment Tuesday! I'm hoping that we can keep on with Team Green.

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!)  I don't really follow sports, but I do really like the Packers.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options

@rox825 Single digits, woo hoo! I’m happy to see that Roxy is doing ok now.

@mrstuna08 Yay for getting the car seat! That’s a great deal! I would be upset at FIL for hitting my pet, too. 

@megbmeg I’m sorry you had that scare, but glad that everything looks ok.

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Thanks for the shout out @Rox825! Not much happening here.

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  40 weeks

How are you feeling?  Good. I have a bit of energy left.

Favorite moment of the week?  I went to the gym today. Many people asked when I was due. Saying today really shocks them.

Least favorite moment of the week?  Dr says I am still a 2-3cm and soft, which is all good but the same as last week. She said we would talk induction on Friday. I am not sure how I feel about that.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  No real symptoms to complain of.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Baby sleeps for longer periods which scares me a lot but passed the nst today no problems.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Friday appt. to discuss induction this weekend. I hope I don't make it until them though.

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!) I am a huge Indy Colts fan. For our anniversary DH and I got the NFL package since I won't be able to go out and watch the colts games.

• Options
    @rox825-Sorry to hear about your furbaby. Yeah for single digits!
    @MrsTuna08-Yeah for the 3rd tri.
    @megbmeg-((hugs)) loss milestones are hard. Even now I think of our little angel.
    @luciddreamer106-GL at the a/s
    @Grailseeker14-GL at u/s tomorrow.

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  25 weeks -- cauliflower

How are you feeling?  SO FREAKING SORE. Hips or sciatica or something has been hitting me like crazy; could barely walk last night and seriously almost fell when I got up to go to the bathroom this morning because my hips wouldn't support me. Ouch! Tried sleeping halfway on my stomach to take the pressure of the hip (with my snoogle making a belly support) and it seemed to help a little. 

Favorite moment of the week?  Had a great weekend with family and my baby shower was wonderful. Got some great gifts and got to meet my newborn 2nd cousin for the first time -- so cute!

Least favorite moment of the week?  See above with the hips. 

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Boobs started leaking this week = yay! SO isn't sure how he feels about it yet, but I'm hopeful that he won't be totally weirded out.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Doing okay; baby is dancing around throughout the day like a tap dancer.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  N/A

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!)  USA olympic team maybe?

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    @MrsTuna08  If someone touched either of our dogs they would probably be perma-banned from our home, family or not.  There are lines that you don't cross, that's so not OK!!!

@megbmeg Sorry about your L&D scare, but glad all is OK!

@luciddreamer106 Maternity clothes are great!  I read everywhere at the beginning not to rush into buying and wearing them because you get tired of them by the end, but I'm down to 9 weeks and I still like my maternity wardrobe.  Good luck on Monday!

@GrailSeeker14 My 1st tri symptoms didn't really start to kick in until around 7ish weeks, so you might still get a few!  Sorry about the urgent care business.

@Bonnesetter27 Hope you make some progress between now and Friday to avoid an induction.  Good for you for going to the gym, I'm impressed and jealous of your dedication.

• Options
    @haleyusf - I'm sorry about the hip pain. That's miserable! Any chance you can get a massage? Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one with leaky boobs this week! I know it's normal, but as a FTM it is a total trip. 

@meagpt22 oh my goodness - "having a baby next month" is an exciting thing to realize! :)

@bonnesetter27 - I'm impressed about going to the gym! I hope you see some labor action soon, and never have to have that follow-up chat about induction. Fx for you!

@grailseeker14 - good luck at your u/s tomorrow. The wait before an u/s, especially an early one, is so hard. Hugs! and we'll be thinking of you :)

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  20 weeks - Banana!! Halfway there

How are you feeling?  Feeling pretty good overall. Still tired, some food set off bad heart burn and acid indigestion. Back is hurting but nothing unbearable.

Favorite moment of the week?  Loved having the 3 day weekend!

Least favorite moment of the week?  DH leaving again for another few weeks.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  They are about the same.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Now that I can feel him move daily you would think that PGAL brain would get better buts actually gotten worse. I sometimes get pretty anxious waiting to feel him move. I hope as time goes by and he gets bigger and I can feel more of his movements it will get better.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? Really looking forward to V Day!!

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team?  (Doesn't have to be football!)  We are not huge professional sports people but I guess we could say the 49ers are the one team that we will watch occasionally because its DH best friends fav team.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    @haleyusf Sorry about the hip pain, I hope that resolves soon.  Glad you had a great shower and time with family!

@meagpt22 Durian fruit, lol, I think that I've seen people write about that comparison before, apparently it either tastes or smells really bad?  I'm with you on the awkward movement and getting on and off of the couch/bed!

@SamanthaLaura16 Congrats on being half-baked!  Sorry your H left again.  I was wondering how will it work when you're in labor since I remember you saying that you fly to OBGYN appointments, do you have to stay closer to the hospital around your due date?  Will your H be home around that time?

• Options
    @rox825 I'm glad your doggy is doing well!

@megbmeg  I'm glad those scary symptoms have disappeared!

@luciddreamer106 I started maternity pants reeaaaally early.  I certainly didn't look pregnant yet, but my regular pants dug into my bloat and I gave up and went on to stretchy pants - I haven't regretted it at all.

@GrailSeeker14  Good Luck at your appointment tomorrow!

@Bonnesetter27 FX you don't have to talk about induction!

@haleyusf I'm glad you had a nice baby shower!

@meatpt22 Food is a big part of my job and I had no idea what a durian fruit is.  I had to google it.

@SamanthaLaura16 Congrats on being half-baked!

imageimageimage

• Options
    @SamanthaLaura16‌ congrats on half baked! I hope vday is here before you know it.

@birch113 I hope you're feeling better! All my students are getting colds and flus and I just want to run away from them!!

• Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 19 weeks, mango

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Super anxious about anatomy scan tomorrow!

Favorite moment of the week?
    DH is off night shift! And he had Labor Day off, whattt? He will only work 8 hour shifts this month, as opposed to the 16 hour night shifts last month. So relieved.

Least favorite moment of the week?
    The weekend was kind of rough, trying to get off of my crazy sleep schedule.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? Insomnia. However, it may just be that I've difficulty changing my sleep schedule now that DH is off of night shift. Heartburn is getting worse at night and I definitely feel bigger this week. Also, I've been feeling a good bit of anxiety about my scan tomorrow. All of those issues are not helping the sleep situation.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Getting better, just very nervous about the scan tomorrow. Just want a healthy baby!

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? A/S TOMORROW, AHHH. I will be sure to update!

In honor of the start of football season, what's your favorite sports team? (Doesn't have to be football!) The only sport I really enjoy watching is basketball. Don't really a favorite team though, hah. As for football, gotta support my alma mater - South Alabama, go jags! :)
  • Options

Sorry it took me so long to check in with all you wonderful ladies. Work has been really busy, September is a birthday/anniversary packed month for my fam and I’m starting to get sick on top of it.

rox825 – Im so sorry about your furbaby LI hope that she makes a full recovery. So exciting you are down to a single digit in weeks! As far as my labor plan we will have to go into the city a month before my due date which sucks but that’s life I guess. We will leave home around Dec 20th and will living with my aunt for the month. I am hoping to be able to work from there for a while so I don’t have to start my maternity leave until closer to when the baby comes. It puts more stress on me because we have to have everything ready at home way before the baby comes.

MrsTuna08 – Congrats on your awesome car seat purchase! I hope that your heartburn stays under control. I know mine comes and goes, usually always at night when I’m trying to go to bed.

megbmeg – That is so exciting that you got the listen to her heartbeat for so long. I have yet to hear it for more than a second on the Doppler. For some reason he goes nuts when they bring the Doppler out.  So sorry that you had spotting last week, that is so scary. I hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out.

luciddreamer106 – Maternity pants rock! I can still fit some of my pants but can’t button them at times and I just figured it’s not worth the hassle. I started wearing only maternity jeans and some other stretchy pants that I have a few weeks ago and its totally worth it. Good luck on your ultrasound next week!

GrailSeeker14 – Sorry that you are having such a hard time with your insurance carrier and providers. They can really suck sometimes! Sending lots of T&P your way for a great u/s.

Bonnesetter27 – Congrats on being 40 weeks! My boss was running until 2 weeks after her due date and she said she got some weird looks when people asked at the gym too. That is so awesome that you are still able to go to the gym!

haleyusf – I hope that you start to feel better. I know some mornings I wake up and feel like I got hit by a truck for no reason. So glad that you had a great baby shower!

meagpt22 – Sorry that you have to work over the weekend. That sucks!

Keberly91 – Sending lots of T&P for a great scan!

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    @grailseeker14 hooray for such good news!! 

@samanthalaura16 Yes, listening to her for so long was a treat. My favorite part was that on the monitor you can hear when she kicks because it disturbs the monitor and LO definitely liked kicking that monitor. :)

• Options
    @GrailSeeker14 I'm so happy to see your update!!!!!!

imageimageimage

• Options
    @birch113 you got the transfer!!! Your boss sounds like a maniac. I hope when you make the switch, you won't have to work with her anymore. When does it go into effect? I assume it'll make such a huge huge difference in your life to not have that looong drive. Maybe it'll help the back pain too?

• Options
    @Keberly91 How was the scan, any updates?

@SamanthaLaura16 Wow, a month in advance, better to be on the safe side though!  I would stress if I had to get everything finished a month early too.  Hope you can work from your aunt's house.

@GrailSeeker14 Congrats on a great US, that's great news!!

@Birch113 Roxy is doing really well, thanks for asking :-)  Congrats on the transfer!!  Your old commute sounds terrible, glad for you that it'll be so much shorter.

• Options
    @rox825 - Sorry for the delay... Anatomy scan was amazing!! So freaking relieved

Also...  It's a BOY!! :D    

I was so shocked! I was thinking girl the whole time! However, the little stinker has started kicking rather hard lately, so I was kind of doubting that a sweet little girl would do such a thing... haha. 

I am about to make a post with a pic of our cute boy and our Facebook announcement, so check the board!

Thank you sooo much for the T's & P's!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"