New to The Bump
Options

Dollar diaper club

I feel that I cannot trust this company. I had an email sent to me from EverydayFamily advertising these diapers and you can get a free trial for trying. So I went to there website and it wasn't that exciting. I kept browsing and it turned out to be very, very similar to the Honest Company. Same concept $79.95 for the bundle and $35.00 for essential products, delivered to your front door. The only thing is that these diapers are distributed from New York "designed in U.S." And made in China. The company's website is runed though amazon in Canada. It's very confusing... Honest company in the other hand are also designed here in the states California but made in Mexico. But I ask is that allowed? Both diaper companies adverties Ecofriendly diapers and products. And so on....but who came first? Honest or Dollar diaper? I'm a member with Honest Co and I have no problem with them. I did order a sample of Dollar Diaper Club and they feel, look nice but they do not work for me. They do run smaller than the traditional standard size.
Does anyone feel the same way I do? Confused with this Dollar Diaper Club?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"