August 2014 Moms
Options

Hanging With August '14

2»

Re: Hanging With August '14

• Options
    lurked during first tri, tried to post more during the end of second and third tri. now I am usually reading with the baby in my arms so it is hard to post. I am mobile, using the internet not the app, so often things don't work right for me.

• Options
    I don't post much, but I think shortly after BFP I was at least being a creepy lurker 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmctagg01 said:

I'm an end of the monther and never really had much to contribute because everyone would beat me to the punch. Now that most everyone else is busy with the outside babies it's been a little easier for me to contribute. I couldn't keep up with the pace of the board before!

This. Except maybe the last sentence lol. I contributed a bit but definitely am not the *most* active
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• Options
    shevaCCshevaCC member
    edited August 2014
    Also here since BFP but been lurking the last few weeks while remembering how to type one handed while nursing.

ETA - never joined the FB group but a lot of former regulars seem to have disappeared, possibly to there?
  • Options
    I think Aug 14 has gotten a whole lot more welcoming in the last few weeks. Is it because babies came and hormones are back to normal? Or is it my baby came and I am way less easily annoyed!?!? Lol!
  • Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Facebook kills BMBs.
    I am not sure it is the Facebook group that killed the BMB ... I know for me it was the HUGE influx in newbies during the mid to late third tri as well as everyone changing their screen name a month or so back. 

I have been here since BFP in December and was fairly active until I didn't recognize anyone anymore. I still come and check out the board but I don't comment or post quite as much because I don't know who anyone is. I do continue to be apart for some check-ins and will comment here and there though. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Here since BFP. I mostly like posts. Unlike others, I think I've posted more frequently post pardom... As a FTM who tends to second guess herself, I've got way more questions now than I ever did while pregnant.
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"