July 2013 Moms
Options

Spammers Gonna Spam, Spam, Spam

Damn you Taylor and your catchy pop lyrics!

Riley got up at 4am and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. Ugh! We do the final house walk thru and settlement today.

Happy Weds ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spammers Gonna Spam, Spam, Spam

• Options
    Good luck!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good morning! Coffee for all!

Last night I woke up because A's angel care alarm was going off. Only I could barely hear it because the monitor broke. I ran into his room and turned it off (he rolled into the corner), but I couldn't figure out why his monitor wasn't working. Found the old monitor and set it up, but then I couldn't go back to sleep because I kept hearing the alarm in my head and I was convinced the 2nd alarm wasn't working. Soooo tired! Stupid ass monitor!!

• Options
    fabkfabk member
    Long night here too. I don't know what his problem is. Hopefully he starts sleeping better soon.

It looks like its going to be another scorcher here today. ::insert melting gif here::
  • Options

Morning! ~O) all around, especially those with a lack of sleep.

Mason wiped out in the tub last night and bit his tongue which caused him to spit blood. I pretty much freaked out. He seems fine today though, tugging at my leg and screaming like every other morning. I'm hoping this constant crying/screaming and inability to be happy no matter what I do is just a phase.~X(

imageimage

always my babies

• Options
    Muirmaid said:
    Muirmaid said:
    Well, I feel stupid. Am I the only one who has forgotten the 24-hours fever-free rule? On my way to daycare to pick up the lad. ETA: I guess I'm not the only one since DH didn't realize it, either. And then there was that DC worker who smiled and nodded when I said, "See you tomorrow, hopefully!"
    Ours doesn't call fever until 100.4. 99 is a regular day for us. :(
    It was 100.2 when they called. Their rule is 101 with no other symptoms, 100 with a symptom. They said he was lethargic, but they called right when he woke up from a nap. #-o
    Hmmm. Methinks maybe they just didn't want to deal. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    morning ladies--coffee all around!   ~O)  ~O)  

@maryannespier, have fun at Oshkosh! That is my favorite store for clothes for the boys (that and Old Navy).  I need to hit the outlets soon, myself, for more 3T fall stuff for Landon. Poor Caleb mostly gets his brother's hand me downs :) 

@muirmaid, hope Sebastian feels better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I hope everyone ones week improves...since it hump day! I haven't slept well but primarily with because of the move stuff on mt mind.
    Side note, has anyone had housekeeper do final move out cleaning? I have 2 bedrooms plus a den. Do you think 4 hours is enough?

• Options
    @mermomo5 I do miss how big my screen was. Especially since I watch hulu on it at the gym. I'm thinking of just taking my Galaxy in there and running my wifi, I should be able to do that, right? It is kind of nice that my phone isn't ginormous anymore, though.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    >:D< and ~O) all around, J13. Rough night here too. I didn't get to bed until 2:30, and then DH was back up with him shortly after that :(  I-) ~O) 

@MRads finally replayed! 
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options

Also, omg A15 has so much dramz. Yesterday somebody (who did have a real avatar instead of a generic, for once) flipped out when her complaining-about-name-posts post didn't go the way she wanted and started calling others troll bitches.

(It took me like four tries to type complaining correctly, I'm too tired to spell)
    Damn teething. I was super busy yesterday trying to make LO feel better (which included his sister and I dancing around the house and falling over just to make him laugh) that I missed this! Going to read now...

• Options
    We've been watching the shake it off video on my phone. It actually holds Alexa's attention and she signs more when it stops, so I have heard the song way more times than one should.

I think the little cheer/talking portion of the song is so stupid and unnecessary!

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Options
  • Options
    Got to leave early go to power outage and our servers are down. We did get that rain @Spartanmomma‌!

Off to get a new pair of shoes before getting home to do chores.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"