Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Frusterated

2»

Re: Frusterated

• Options

I refuse to believe someone who is almost 35 cannot spell frustrated, impatient or abbreviation.

I can. My husband is 43 and can't spell worth a shit.

Autocorrect even gives him a bunch of "Dude, I can't even come close".

Uh... My husband gets "our" and "are" mixed up and don't get me STARTED on "to" vs "too". He's getting better but I have to pick my battles.

This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope preggo pills aren't bc pills!!!??!!
  • Options
    ToryKate said:

ToryKate said:

SpartanChick88 said: Yams and sweet potatoes aren't the same thing.
    Correct. Unfortunately in the US sweet potatoes are often mislabeled as yams, or they are labeled with both terms. I know OP specifically referenced potatoes, but yams were brought up in the thread as well. I am assuming/hoping that the OP was talking about sweet potatoes (but really meaning yams), "regular" potatoes have no fertility benefits that I am aware of. If anything they are a fast carb and would probably not be considered the healthiest choice in general. 
    -------
    I could have elaborated but I'm lazy and on mobile. Thanks for filling in the huge blank I left!

I just didn't want anyone to think I didn't know the difference, especially after I name dropped my nutrition class that I took pass/no pass ;) I would lose ALL professional credibility... 

--------
    It made perfect sense to me - yams leading to twins in Africa... yams are African ... people don't get the difference here because cans say "yams". I totally got that from your first post but then again, my brain works in a very strange way.

I watched a fascinating show that covered the wide variety of potatoes in Africa. They have all colors and sizes while we have few varieties that have minimal nutritional value. It was probably Modern Marvels or something

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    BBnut said:
    This thread could have been the best excuse for bacon cheese fries ever.
    I made sweet potato fries with dinner, does that count? The side dipper is not cheese, it is wendy's buffalo sauce. I get extra every time I go, I love the kick of spice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"