Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***TFAS Check In***

2»

Re: ***TFAS Check In***

• Options
    @URMySunshine77‌ I'm glad that if this isn't your cycle your DH will be home for the next FW!

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I am a little behind!

Age of LO(s): 18months!

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD11

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I have been temping for a couple of months but just started using FF last month so I really don't know what is normal for me. I did O early last month (CD10) and I feel like I am close O now but my temps have been staying close together (no dips or increases yet).  I keep feeling like maybe I'll have a better idea by tomorrow and then no dice. Oh the joys of TTGP.

GTKY: Do you have any tattoos? If you do, do you want more? If not do you want any? What are they? I don't have any tattoos and have contemplated getting them in the past but DH is not a huge fan so I think it will probably never happen. I always wanted a celtic symbol on my wrist. 
    January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Married on 9/24/2011

Parents to 2 furbabies: Nelly and Hurley

DS born 2/14/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Bee1112 I love that you got a duck with your grandma. I think that is so awesome.

@nandaboo06 What a terrible thing to hear from anyone especially a supposed 'friend!'  I am so sorry you had to hear that

@YogiKC0519 I understand how you are feeling. DS is so random at what he will eat and what he won't and it is soo frustrating because he will turn his nose at something he liked a week ago.
    Or throw it back in my face. He will cry and cry and point to things but won't eat anything!  We waste soo much food sometimes!

January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Married on 9/24/2011

Parents to 2 furbabies: Nelly and Hurley

DS born 2/14/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jezebk‌ thanks! A lot of people laugh at it. I don't care, I think it's awesome. How many people can talk their 60 year old grandma into getting a tattoo in her foot?

(Yes I know, 60 isn't old, but it's older for a first tattoo!)

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Can I play with you ladies? :)

Age of LO(s): 17 months

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: CD7

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Just still a little concerned about my 10 day LP last cycle. If I O when I think I did and not when FF says I did, then it's 11 days (a little better but still...). I feel better since I have been googling (I know, tsk tsk) and a lot of women have had successful pregnancies with a short LP. FX this cycle is the ONE.

GTKY: Do you have any tattoos? If you do, do you want more? If not do you want any? What are they? Nope - never had an inkling to get one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"