October 2014 Moms
Options

Sharp pains in groin/pelvic area

Morning Ladies!

I am currently 34 weeks and 5 days, and just this morning I had a sharp pain in my groin/pelvic area.. Hurt enough that it stopped me in my tracks,only lasted for a couple seconds though. Just wondering if anyone else have experienced this?? Thanks !

Re: Sharp pains in groin/pelvic area

• Options
    Sorry what's rlp ? Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ohh ok ... Not familiar with all the short forms !
  • Options

I get pains in that area all the time, like horizontally across, and I think it's also RLP.

I sit on an exercise ball and rotate my hips in circles and figure 8's and it has seriously saved my sanity! Much easier to roll over and get out of bed without the pain now :)

It's a BOY! Est. Due Date - October 17th

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks everyone for the responses! :)
  • Options
    Sounds like lightning crotch. I'm starting to get those lovely zaps too.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I get them too! My doc calls them zingers, but here you'll see them referred to as "lightning crotch." Not very fun, but pretty common I believe.
  • Options
    Haha glad to see I am not the only one!!
  • Options
    I have had these the past few days in the vagina and it feels like someone is sticking a knife straight up through my vagina. They take my breath away and stop me in my tracks. Also my hips and pelvis have felt like they are being pulled apart and I have been having increasing BH. I am 35 weeks and I was wondering if this is normal, does it mean labor is getting closer, or does it mean anything at all? I have read on some other websites that it is a sign of labor coming soon and your cervix thinning out.
  • Options
    I haven't had the hip and pelvic issue just the random sharp pain in the vagina.. And yes it does take your breath away! I've noticed the BH a lot more this week then ever before as they are more frequent.. All this is getting yourself ready for labour! Not sure if it means it's coming sooner though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"