September 2012 Moms
Options

Just another Manic Monday

2»

Re: Just another Manic Monday

• Options
    Putting a temporary tattoo on your 7wk old baby is weird.

That is all.
    Even if it's "Mom" inside a heart?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    Did anyone watch the VMAs? I thought MTV would be replaying it all day today so I didn't bother recording it and of course they aren't until tonight. Is it worth watching?
    I only caught bits and pieces of it... the Jay-Z/Beyonce thing was really sweet and the song she did made my cry. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    melody921 said:

That is all.
    IT IS MOM INSIDE A HEART!! Inside a skull.  But yea.  Mom inside heart inside skull.  I wish I could PIP but it's not my baby.  The comic relief it brings to my day always makes me happy.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    MelsaX said:
    I am still pissed about something that happened on the weekend, but I feel it's DH's place to say something, not mine. He's eating all the crackers for me right now. We are heading to playgroup soon, at an indoor play gym. Andy calls it the "special park", he's going to love it. I'm really, seriously struggling with this SAHM business. I love my kids, but sometimes I just want to hide and drink. We found a DC to take Andy, a few half days a week, but not for another 6 weeks. Good thing it's $3.50 an hour, and we are entitled to 9 free hours a week under a government incentive.
    I play this game more than never (I wait until H gets home though)
  • Options
    @BobKat22 you'll have to post pics of her party! It sounds adorable, and I'm glad she had a great time even if people are idiots and suck at RSVPing 
  • Options
    I'm always late to the party.  Second week of my last semester and I'm having insomnia and anxiety. I tried a new birth control that has the lowest hormones I can get without being the mini pill and it has given me some terrible gas, cramps, and bloating.  The weather has been terrible here so I've had headaches for the past 4 or so days.  I'm just tired.  Not a great start to the week.  Plus, DH starts nights tomorrow night for the next 2 weeks.  Ugh.
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Options
    melody921 said:

That is all.
    IT IS MOM INSIDE A HEART!! Inside a skull.  But yea.  Mom inside heart inside skull.  I wish I could PIP but it's not my baby.  The comic relief it brings to my day always makes me happy.
    LMAO @MarisaKathleen! Another contender for baby ink could be "My mom is hot."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"