Cloth Diapering
Options

Diaper Sprayer Questions

I am completely ignorant when it comes to diaper sprayers since I didn't use one with my oldest. I'm looking at getting one for this baby.

Do you physically have to alter the toilet in any way to fit the sprayer? Or I guess I'm asking if you hook up the sprayer can you put the toilet back in original working order without anyone noticing there was a sprayer hooked up? I live on a military base and want to make sure we can put things back in place in case we have to move. 

Which brand would you recommend and where would you order it from? I don't have many local options around me. 

Thanks! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper Sprayer Questions

• Options
    Yeah, it hooks up to the water shut off valve. It doesn't permanently alter plumbing at all.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    I have used Osocozy and BG. I preferred my BG, which had better water pressure, but more splash back and also broke irreparably after a year or so of use. The osocozy is more like a mini shower head, so there's no splashing anywhere. It's alright.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this one and I've had zero problems with it. I also have a Spray Pal.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G0GLFM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Options
    I would tell you that I have a BG and love it. But I don't want to criticize. So...
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I rent and was worried about this, but I can take it off easily.

I have the BG one, since it said no tools needed. You have to have a flexible line though, which I didn't. It cost maybe $5 at lowes, and ended up needed a tool to get it tight enough. I had an awful time getting it on right, but I'm in no way a handy (wo)man type of person. It does work quite well now.
  • Options
    I bought one from amazon that is technically a "handheld bidet" sprayer. It is the same thing as the diaper sprayers, but half the price. No issues so far, although it's only been a month or so.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"