October 2013 Moms
Options

I just tasted phantom mozzarella sticks. (randoms)

2»

Re: I just tasted phantom mozzarella sticks. (randoms)

• Options
    bkeane619 said:
    Wait u guys who liked this actually know what it is? Or do u just like cute men and chimps?
    BJ and the Bear. Duh.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks guys, that does make me feel better. I just keep hearing the words of the pedi in the back of my head when he wasn't doing anything at the 9 month appointment. A month has gone by now and I still don't see any improvement. He waved for one day and has LITrally never done it again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mine doesn't wave or clap, or do anything fun like that. he does crawl, cruise, and take 1 step before crashing though. he has said mama, baba, gaga, dada....i think all by coincidence..nothing intentional. so i worry, too.

• Options
    carawasacarawasa member
    edited August 2014
    random: I drank pumkings brother beer, warlock last night and it was disgusting. I don't know how this beer won awards and shit because natty ice tastes better. Educate me @beernifer‌
  • Options
    I just picked LO up from daycare where he took a single 20min nap all day. He fell asleep in the car so now I am chilling in the car with him (in the garage) pumping and bumping. Not weird at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    beernifer said:

carawasa said:

random: I drank pumkings brother beer, warlock last night and it was disgusting. I don't know how this beer won awards and shit because natty ice tastes better. Educate me @beernifer‌

I haven't tried Warlock yet. I will pick one up and taste it and give you my opinion on it this weekend. I really like Pumking. But it was 97 today. It is too fucking hot for pumpkin beers right now. 

I feel like both are completely disgusting. It tastes like that gross syrup bubblegum flavor. Yuck
  • Options
    Bj's are funny. I make jokes of them as often as possible. Example: today during the workout we had to do Death By Boxjumps. Basically a ton of box jumps over 10 minutes time. I called it Death by BJ's and said that I would deft not choose to die via bj because it's the worst possible way one could go. I giggled to myself about it all day, imagining death by bj.
    #chocking
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:

bkeane619 said:

bkeane619 said:

Wait u guys who liked this actually know what it is? Or do u just like cute men and chimps?

BJ and the Bear. Duh.

Man, I loved that show. Plus Greg Evigan was hot, hotter than "My Two Dads" Greg Evigan.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"