September 2014 Moms
Options

Weekend Randomness

2»

Re: Weekend Randomness

• Options
    @ashleymae6‌ I love that photo and your idea to keep it going! Those will be really wonderful to look back on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm getting really anxious about the possibility that Charlie can come late and then my husband won't get to meet her until late October. I'm almost in tears over it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    I'm sorry @conradraging.((hugs)) I really hope he comes soon enough to meet daddy right away.
  • Options
    amom2fouramom2four member
    edited August 2014
    After a long day of overdoing it that resulted in really sucky contractions, that are still going on, I have officially resigned all further duties until 11:30 tomorrow and have parked my butt in bed with fan blasting, window open and lots of ice cold water next to me and chillin in the fridge. Now if lo would just simmer down so I could get comfy and fall asleep, that would be great! :D
  • Options
    zoeyy said:

I'm waking up tomorrow and going to straight to Trader Joes now that this exists. If you've never had cookie butter you are seriously missing out. Now that's it's an ICE CREAM my life is complete.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We might not be friends anymore.

• Options

It's still a mystery to me how I can have to pee four times in the middle of the night since I'm not drinking more in between. I know my bladder is getting cramped.for space, but where is it coming from?

I know right!?! I had this same exact thought waking up at 430 to go pee. How the heck can there still be anything in me since I haven't drank anything since 930!
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
  • Options
    I made my 3 year old promise to make me go to the gym today. My willpower is gone.
    Then to complete the workout I will paint my toes. This will not be the last time I paint them though. I made an appointment for when I will be 39 weeks and 3 days. This will be my final reward for making it through this pg. I had a pedi at 39 weeks 6 days with DS and it was heavenly. Added bonus was he came the next day.

• Options
    I'm annoyed. SIL who is due a month after me has been making jokes since the very beginning about me going a week late and her going 3 weeks early and her having her baby first. Not a big deal, just gets a little annoying at times. Last night she told me that her baby is breech (not a big deal..shes 32 weeks has plenty of time) but that her dr told her if her baby doesn't flip by 36 weeks (same week I'm due) he is going to do a csection right then.  I don't know if its just me, but doesn't that seem crazy??? Why would you have a csection 4 weeks early bc your baby hadn't flipped??? I feel like she says these things intentionally because she is trying to "beat me" at having a baby (her words, kinda said jokingly...idk) but its just really starting to get on my nerves...and if its the truth...i feel like something else is going on that is making the dr worried???
  • Options
    We finally moved into our new apartment. I finally get to release my nesting bug.

Today I'm headed to the swim club for my brother's first birthday party, and I'm rocking a bathing suit at 9 months pregnant even though I haven't shaved in over a month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    tromboner said:
    @rebennett06 Yeah, breach is not a valid reason to have a c/s at 36 weeks. Either something else is going on causing a c/s that early to possibly be necessary or she's just messing with you. Joking about having a baby preterm just so she can "beat you" is ridiculous, she sounds like she needs to get her priorities straight. Sorry you have to deal with that.
    My point exactly.  I was freaking out last week at my 36 week appointment because my dr said if I still had high blood pressure she was going to induce, so it really frustrates me that she gives (in my opinion) a bullshit reason to have her baby early when I'm scared of mine coming before he's supposed to!! Of course, DH thinks i'm blowing things out of proportion, but damn it...it just frustrates me!! 
  • Options
    NinjaZia said:
    I made my 3 year old promise to make me go to the gym today. My willpower is gone.
    Then to complete the workout I will paint my toes. This will not be the last time I paint them though. I made an appointment for when I will be 39 weeks and 3 days. This will be my final reward for making it through this pg. I had a pedi at 39 weeks 6 days with DS and it was heavenly. Added bonus was he came the next day.
    You can still reach your toes?!  I whined about it until my DH did it for me, and he didn't do too bad a job!  I convinced him that it's practice for having a daughter.
    Agreed! I'm inflexible from the get go, but add in pregnancy and I'm lucky to put my socks on.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"