August 2014 Moms
Options

In L&D! Let's hope this one arrives quick! It was a very slow start

mislogismislogis member
edited July 2014 in August 2014 Moms
So I had my membranes stripped, yesterday at 1130. Contractions started at 11pm, but kind of petered out. Slept for an hour, and woke up at 1 am with sharp pains and pretty consistent contractions. I showered, did my hair, and went back to my basement to labor some more. About 6, I got tired and fell back to sleep. I told DH, she's coming today! Got up at 7 and started walking my neighborhood to get things going. Went to L&D at 11am. At this point I'm barely contracting. So we started walking the halls. After the triage dr checked my again, and we started walking, my contractions went from 0 to crying. On top of each other every 1.5 minutes. I went from 3 to now almost 5! Got admitted at 1 and here we are! I'll try to give play by plays like @lappyfoinker‌ :) no epi so far, planning to hold out as long as I can, but I'll be honest, with my water not even broken yet, it's intense Update 4pm: still almost 5, but no pit or epi yet. My hospital won't break my waters either. They said they now practice as little intervention as possible better to labor with it. Off to walk :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: In L&D! Let's hope this one arrives quick! It was a very slow start

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"