Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*WTO Monday*~

Good morning ladies!

Cycle/month:

CD:

What are you doing to get pregnant?:

Rants/raves/chartstalks:

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why?
TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart

Re: ~*WTO Monday*~

• Options
    Cycle/month: 5

CD: 15

What are you doing to get pregnant?: all the things

Rants/raves/chartstalks: temp dropped down again this morning, so yesterday's was just a fluke. I looked at my thermometer upside down this morning, and it took me a while to realize my temp couldn't possibly be 69 degrees. good thing it saves my last temperature so I could look again. chart here

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I guess I collect books. I have a lot of them.  Fortunately, I have mostly switched to digital, so I don't have a need for 3+ bookshelves anymore.
  • Options
    FJM85FJM85 member

Cycle/month: 1

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant?: The usual

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I am feeling annoyed with my body (or maybe FF...) Yesterday I got dotted cross hairs at CD 10, which would be five days earlier than last month (only second month temping). Ii have yet to get a + OPK, but could have missed my surge. This morning I has another temp spike, and FF removed the cross hairs. This would make my timing better than at CD 10, but it is still annoying. Just feeling confused!

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I alos collect books, although MH fiinds this annoying, as he feels it takes up too much space.

@swivelchair5 my husband also bought me an e-reader, to save space ;-)

Proudly on the dark side

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    3houlagirl3houlagirl member
    edited July 2014
    Cycle/month: 2/3

CD: 13

What are you doing to get pregnant: all the things.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Monday, booooo.

GTKY: I have several collections. DH and I collect shot glasses from places we visit. I collect antique canning jars, because I enjoy canning, and love the history of it.

My Chart
  • Options
    Cycle/month:  2/2

CD: 11

What are you doing to get pregnant?:  Still waiting. 

Rants/raves/chartstalks: DS is boycotting sleep again. Ugh...  And yet DH (who is sleeping like normal) is the one too tired for sex.

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why?  Seemingly books, board games, and DVDs.  And clothes ordered online that I should have returned for improper sizing but never got around to.  I have a sizable My Little Pony collection from when I was a kid, but I don't actively collect them any more.
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 7

CD: 20

What are you doing to get pregnant?: BBT, OPKs, PNV, EOD sex, raspberry leaf

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Finally got a positive OPK this morning! Come on O!

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? Not really- maybe wine LOL. But I am not sure it is collecting if you are constantly drinking and replacing the bottles.
    October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 27, DH: 28
    Married 7/2012, TTC #1 1/2014
    BFP 8/8/14 EDD 4/15/2015

• Options
    Thanks for starting @3houlagirl

Cycle/month
    : 2 
    CD: 6 
    What are you doing to get pregnant?: all the things.. Plus green tea and pom juice... Because why not? Trying really hard to relax this cycle.  I already feel better and less nervous than last time.
    Rants/raves/chartstalks: had to let the dog out about an hour before my temp time so not sure if my temp is legit. It was about the same as yesterday...I guess that's OK because I'm not close to O anyway.  
    GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why?  I collect yarn.  I know it is weird.  I have an etsy shop where I crochet and I always love getting different yarns.  Our farmer's market has a great little vender with fun yarn straight from her sheep!

Dating since 6/9/10...Married 6/9/14
    BFP 8/18/14...EDD 4/29/15
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning early birds! 

Cycle/month: 8

CD: 8

What are you doing to get pregnant?: starting wed, ED or EOD 1 week sexathon. 

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I woke up cold and got a random low temp. Darn DH cover thief. I'm also finally being seen about the pain in my lower right abdomen tomorrow. Nervous now that it's happening. 

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I collect money from all the foreign countries I  travel to, as well as watercolor or sometimes acrylic hand-made paintings of the region. I like to keep them as mementos and have a 'travel wall' of pictures. 

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FJM85FJM85 member
    @epidemic Good luck with the appointment! Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Proudly on the dark side

• Options
    epidemicepidemic member
    edited July 2014
    @3houlagirl‌ Oh yeah, we collect shot glasses too. DH started that before we met and now we do it together when we travel. 

@RinnyBee‌ Don't worry too much about one temp (mine dropped randomly this morning). FF looks for patterns and averages and will compute what it can with the good data. Also, can you come purge my house? ;-) 

@7DeadlyZins‌ LOL on the wine! I buy that as a collection item too, it just doesn't collect well..haha. 

@ladymouse Sorry you guys have been so tired. I hope you can all get some sleep so your hubs gets his mojo back! 

@FJM85‌ Sorry for the FF confusion. :-/ 

@ashleyinva‌ Lots of us had random drops today! Wow. Yours seems better timed for an O dip. FZ for you! 

@SwivelChair5‌ Hope your temps straighten up!

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning, beautiful ladies!

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD:1

What are you doing to get KU: starting to temp, more BD, hopefully better timing this month, and OPKs.

Rants/Raves/Chartstalks/: Cramps are so bad, I'm not sure if they really are cramps or if I'm going to shit my pants. So, there's that.

GTKY: I love, love, love tea pots. No clue why, but I have enough to open up a tea room. Which isn't such a bad idea, lol.

FTTA

*Together since 8/2006*

*Married 6/2014*

*TTC Baby #1*

• Options
    Cycle/month: 6 AL

CD: 9

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Nothing as of today. Starting EOD sex tomorrow and gonna pee on OPKs.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: So... Tired...

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? DS' school and artwork - he's 2 by the way. Many other things... H says I'm a hoarder.
    Me 31 / DH 30
    DS born 6/12/12

My little superhero
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 started Oct 2013
    BFP #1 10/30/13 - m/c 01/02/14 @ 9 wks
    TTC #2 resumed Mar 2014
    BFP #2 8/17/14 - EDD 04/26/15 - it's a girl!!

April 15 Jan siggy challenge - workout fails

• Options
    redheaded14redheaded14 member
    edited July 2014
    Cycle/month: 2

CD: 7

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNV, temping, will start EOD sex and OPKs on Friday.  I have my annual exam with my obgyn this morning.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Big random drop this morning in temp.  Only CD 7 so nothing to get excited about but it was unexpected.

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? Not really, I try to not keep a lot of stuff in our tiny house.

@ashleyinva your DH prints money?  do explain!

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP! - 8/15/14
    EDD - 4/28/15
    It's a Boy!
  • Options
    PinkRoses53PinkRoses53 member
    edited July 2014
    I just wanted to thank everyone in the WTO thread that gave me support yesterday about how I was feeling about my chemical pregnancy last cycle.  It really, really meant a lot to me.

Cycle/month: 3 (1AL)/3

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temping, opk's, pnv, sex eod

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Just waiting to o!  I am having kind of a rough day today.  It was supposed to be my first ob appointment today so I am in a bit of a funk thinking about what I should have been doing, how excited I would have been, etc.  

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? Nope!  I'm boring!

BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • Options
    @FJM85‌ and @SwivelChair5‌ I have a massive book collection, too. I have a degree in English and kept ALL of my textbooks. I am morally opposed to e-readers though; reading is a sensory experience for me ;)

@epidemic‌ FX for you! Keep us posted!

@ashleyinva‌ I hope it's an O dip!

My Chart
  • Options
    We love you @PinkRoses53‌ ! Do something nice for yourself today :)

My Chart
  • Options
    @7deadlyzins - Wahoo for a positive opk!  

@ashleyinva- hope the dip is bc you are o-ing!

@kdecker2009 - I never wish cramps on anyone but I surely hope you dont crap your pants !

BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • Options
    Hugs @pinkroses53

Cycle/month: 8/9

CD: 15

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temping, pnv, metformin, maybe opks soon

Rants/raves/chartstalks:   nope

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why?   Not really... I guess I have a box where I keep greeting cards from people because they're nice to read sometimes. 

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 11

CD: 19

What are you doing to get pregnant?: sex, pnv, baby aspirin due to RPL, temping

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I had to get a new thermometer because the dogs chewed up the old one (which i mentioned yesterday) and I didn't even think about the issue of using two different thermometers in the same cycle and temp differences. For right now it looks OK, and I can usually tell when I O because my boobs get sore within a day or two. So it's all OK.

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? My husband would say dogs, haha. I always have a random foster dog hanging around! But other than that..books? I love buying books for cheap at yard sales/library discard racks/thrift stores/flea markets. I ran out of shelves long ago so they're stacked in my closet now! I just can't ever throw out a book.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @swivelchair, hope you O soon and you get your CH's.  Fluctuating temps are annoying :/
    @ashleyinva, I hope the temp drop is because of an O dip too!
    @FJM85, hopefully the CH for CD 10 were wrong.  CH's around this time make a lot more sense! Anywho, FX for good O timing!
    @3houlagirl, thanks for starting! Canning sounds fun!
    @Ladymouse, No LO yet for me, but I can relate on DH sleeping a lot and still being the tired one! Yesterday, DH says to me, I wish I was a Lion, the wife takes care of the babies, and hunts, and all the Male has to do is fight another animal here or there.  Ha. :)
    @7DeadlyZins, Yay for the positive OPK! Hope you hit great timing tonight!
    @RinnyBee, sorry your body has been messing with you.  Hope things even themselves out soon for you.
    @itshumpday, I think you're ok too because your only on CD 6.  I love that you have an etsy shop and your own craft! I have two left hands myself :)
    @epidemic, good luck at the doctor's appointment.  Sending positive thoughts your way that it's nothing!!
    @nevertoomanyshoes, hope you continue to be calm this month, and fx for you this cycle!
    @kdecker2009, sorry for CD1 :(
    @babynica, hope you get some rest soon!
    @pinkroses53, sorry, that's difficult having your appointment but hopefully this month will be your month.  I also have my appointment next monday which I just may keep to meet the OB.  Hugs.

Cycle/month: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Started sex early yesterday, hoping DH will have to reserves to hit tue-sat this week.  He's got prostatitis, so he gets sore quickly :(

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I failed on the no alcohol part yesterday.  Brick oven pizza and Duvel belgian ale was just too good to pass up.

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why?  When I was little, my parents used to travel to Europe once or twice a year, so they would bring me back dolls from different countries.  My family likes to throw things out though without asking, so first they were passed on to my niece, and then were thrown out by my sister. Boo.  Other than that, I collect diaries I guess.  Have written in 8 + since the age of 13.  Not so much anymore.  Now just writing a bit of a memoir on the computer.  

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    @ashleyinva‌ I learned from my elderly neighbor. She day with me every day one summer and taught me all the tricks. Sorry I'm no help!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ladymouse Sorry your DS is on a sleep strike.  We've been going through that here too.

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD: 13

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNVs, Baby Aspirin, sex, OPKs, temping

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I'm hoping I get a positive OPK today.  I O'd really early last cycle so all these days of negatives is driving me nuts.  And if I don't get KU this cycle, I'm going to have AF while we're on vacation.  Gross.

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I guess the only thing I collect is Christmas ornaments.  We get one every year on vacation as our souvenir.  I don't know if that really counts or not lol
  • Options
    Good Morning! 

Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU?: temping (although I missed the last two days), green tea, pom juice, OPKs 
    Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I'm going to work on taking better care o fmy body this cycle - getting better sleep, cutting back on the caffeine (and booze), eating better, blah blah.  We'll see if it makes a difference.

GTKY: I don't collect anything that I can think of - the less clutter the better :)
  • Options

@AnnaTTcat32 hope you O soon!  And you and your dh enjoy all the sex in the meantime
    Cycle/month: 4/4
    @CancunSunsetBride I am not planning on temping for the first week of my cycle, many do just to keep in habit and ensure they don't miss an early O, but don't worry too much over missed temp in first week of cycle

@kellybenelly82 just love your name... my grandmother had a stroke and prior to her death for years the only thing she could say was kelleysapelley... your name reminds me of that, of course my family kidded that she could only say my name bc she had to constantly get on to me when I was young(er) 

@KikiCohen hope this is your month! Vacation with af is no fun!

@holly628 ugh what a loss all the dolls, I had more than a few Cabbag Patch Dolls that years ago I let a friend "borrow" when she opened a consignment store for kids... I regret that more and more every year

@mrsbuck I bet your temps will still show a thermal shift!

CD: 4

What are you doing to get pregnant?: nothing yet

Rants/raves/chartstalks: No, just want to stay in the swing of things so posting even though low action part of cycle

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? Do dust bunnies count?  not anything I can think of

Best wishes for successful cycle all!

• Options
    Good morning ladies!
    Thanks for starting today @3houlagirl‌!
    Sorry for CD1, @norsern‌ :(

Cycle/month: 3

What are you doing to get pregnant?: bbt, green tea, cm, sex

Rants/raves/chartstalks: A little irritated this morning because DH was too tired for sex last night. I don't think I'm in my FW just yet so we still have time.

GTKY - Do you collect anything? What is it and why?: DH and I collect Christmas ornaments/nativity scenes from towns/cities where we've vacationed. It's fun to see them every year when we decorate our tree and reminisce about each vacation.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Options
    @pippacricket‌ I have been searching for a nativity scene that I actually like for ages. They're all either too traditional or too modern. There's no in between!

My Chart
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 3

What are you doing to get pregnant?  SMEP, Temping, OPKs, CBFM, fertility smoothie

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  Ill repost the fertility smoothie

Ingredients

• Frozen mixed organic berries. (You can buy fresh berries and freeze them.)

• Almond, rice milk, or hemp milk. (I prefer these—not big on dairy.) You can also use organic milk if you choose.

• Protein powder. (I like something natural and clean with out a lot of additives or soy.)

• 2 shots of wheat grass (You can use powder, but tastes better when using fresh shots or I use a frozen one by Evergreen.)

• Maca root powder

• Acai or goji berries

• Mixed powered greens

• Royal Jelly (If you’re allergic to bees do not use!) I use Bee propolis due to endo running in the family

• Bee pollen (Again, don’t use is you have a bee allergy!)

• Liquid omegas or coconut oil

• *1 banana

• *1 tbsp almond or cashew butter

• *1 tsp cinnamon

]imageimage

Married 8/7/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• Options
    @3houlagirl‌ - I know what you mean. We bought a couple from Italy last year. One was from Naples (pictured on the left) where we learned they're renowned for their nativity scene making. It was so hard to choose one because they were all amazing! The one on the right is from Capri. Obviously not a complete set but I liked it because it was different from the typical ones you see and it was handmade in their shop.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Options
    3houlagirl I received a willowtree Nativity set for my wedding and I love it.

]imageimage

Married 8/7/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• Options
    @K8lynjune‌ I've been thinking about getting one of theirs; I like them the best so far of the onesvI'e considered.

@pippacricket‌ Those are so cool! That's such a great tradition.

My Chart
  • Options
    @osesecret‌ we get an ornament for each year and we usually get it on a vacation! Thanks for reminding me to grab one next week in Europe!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month- 3/3

Cycle Day-1 boo

I temp, use opks, chart cm. I take a break from temping during my period though.

My cramps suck. It looks like DH will be in town my entire fertile window this cycle yay!

I collected things as a child but not anymore.

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @gr8danemom‌ clarifying: I clicked love because your H will be home during FW(essential to procreation)... Not because of CD1. Boo for that!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CytheCythe member
    Lurking because I need to tell @itshumpday that your siggy gif makes me laugh every time.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    jt305jt305 member
    @ladymouse I LOVE board games.  DH thinks I am a nut, but I do occasionally trap him into playing--which he ends up enjoying!

@PinkRoses53  Thinking of you today.  That is hard :(

@KikiCohen  We collect Christmas Ornaments, too!  My mom always gave them to my brother and I as a kid (something we were into that year).  I love reminiscing and telling DH about them when we put them up. Now, we get them when we go somewhere, as well.  

@CancunSunsetBride I am also planning on trying to be a healthier me this cycle and cutting back on caffeine and booze.  I am sure I will get a thousand "are you pregnant" comments--which I find super annoying.  

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
    Proud Mama of my furbaby

• Options
    @jt305 - DH claims to love board games, but we VERY rarely play.  :S
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 1/1

CD:  8

What are you doing to get pregnant?:  PNVs, OPKs, Temping

Rants/raves/chartstalks:  nothing exciting, just waiting for O

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why?  I collect shoes :)  I used to be a 7 1/2, but after having my DS, my foot grew and I now wear an 8.  So now I'm in the process of collecting more shoes

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 1/1

CD:21 (I don't even have fertile mucus yet but it should come soon)

What are you doing to get pregnant?:Same as yesterday. Raspberry leaf tea, controlling my starch and sugar in take, nettle leaf tea, prenatals, krill oil, temping, checking cm and position, opks.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: my temp took a huge dip so I might be getting ready to ovulate soon but it also could have been from where we had the window fan last night since it was blowing right onto my daughter and me. I am trying to temp but still night nursing and not having a/c is making it hard to get a consistent baseline temp. 

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? Honestly, cloth diapers. I really tried to think of something non baby related but I couldn't. My dh and I have a small collection of sports memorabilia and Japanese china but we are not actively collecting it right now.I used to collect books but I have no time to actually sit down and read a paper book any more without it getting ripped from hands or the pages turned for me so I have gone digital with that collection.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    cateyes543cateyes543 member
    edited July 2014
    Cycle/month: 8/9

CD: 19

What are you doing to get pregnant?: The norms, and lots of sex (more than normal)

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Temp spike today which goes with OPK and FM so I think I will be moving over soon. I was playing with FF and if I did O then I will have high timing for the first time! Whoot!! We will see!!!!

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I collect penguin things. It started when I like the movie Happy Feet and Madagascar and it has stuck. People get me all kinds of things, some awesome some not, and the collection continues to groq. 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 5(4AL)/12

CD: 1

What are you doing to get pregnant?: does drinking wine count?  There are advantages to shark week ;)

Rants/raves/chartstalks: working my way through a variety of emotions around TTC.

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? When I was young I collected teddy bears, but nothing now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"