Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*Monday Ticker Change Check-In*~

Hello and welcome to the (early) Monday ticker change check-in! If there are any new Monday ticker changers, please intro below so I can add you to the list! Oh, and if you haven't already, make sure to congratulate @princezjk and @Amores0121 on their rainbow babies :)

Last week my work implemented a super fun new "no internet for personal use" policy (even on breaks, boo), so that's why I'm posting this Sunday night instead. Thought it might be better to get it posted early rather than Monday after 5pm sometime. Hope no one minds! ;)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 

Appts/ Updates?

How are you feeling? 

What are you craving?

QOTW: What's your all-time favorite movie?

SuperKim13 - 40 weeks! I can't believe it. How's SuperBaby doing in there?

Kateitho - How did it go telling your boss about the maternity leave? It's getting so real for you, ahh! :)

starmile - I'm kind of curious about the La Leche League meetings as well. Do you think you'll be going to them regularly? Was there a pretty good group there or was it kind of small, in your opinion?

voplo - This week is THE week, am I right? I'll be stalking the board for updates! :)

songbirdsinging55 - Congrats again on the new job! Today is your first day, right? Looking forward to hearing how it went!

sgio7485 - Hope you had a nice vacay! And congrats on your first baby purchase, that's such an exciting milestone! :) What did you buy? 

Samuelismomma - Congrats again on the Harmony test results. How pumped are you to be Team Pink?!

ChicagoJackie - Sorry the progesterone is making you feel icky. I was on twice daily suppositories until 10 weeks, but mine were a relatively low dose so I didn't feel many side effects from them. How much longer will you be taking it?

Footprint - Glad the nausea subsided a bit last week! I think 11 weeks was about when my first-tri symptoms took a hike. Hope you're still feeling better!

Re: ~*Monday Ticker Change Check-In*~

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 27 weeks, rutabaga

Appts/ Updates? Nothing at the moment, but have a u/s two weeks from Thursday. Looking forward to seeing the little guy! It's been awhile :)

How are you feeling? Grossed out. My workplace has a confirmed bed bug infestation!

What are you craving? Nothing because my stomach feels queasy from the bed bug news :/

QOTW: What's your all-time favorite movie? Nobody laugh... Titanic.
    Titanic animated GIF
  • Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Sept 1st/ 35 weeks/ Coconut (Even though I've never seen a 6lb coconut!)

Appts/ Updates? At my appointment last Wednesday, my OB said she would feel much more comfortable with a scheduled induction between 37-39 weeks based on his size and my high-risk status.  I am soooo excited to meet my little man!

How are you feeling? Tired! 

What are you craving? Cheese

QOTW: What's your all-time favorite movie? Little Shop of Horrors

Kateitho - How did it go telling your boss about the maternity leave? It's getting so real for you, ahh! She asked me to work longer... Past 37 weeks.  I am so irritated by her being so inconsiderate.  I'll be getting a doctor's note this week. 
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kateitho‌ Seriously?! That's kind of poopy of your boss. I'm glad you're getting a doctor's note. Hooray for upcoming induction!
  • Options
    voplovoplo member
    Well this it it! I am really grateful to have been part of this awesome group. My quest for a baby comes to an end in 16 hours. Tomorrow at 8:00 am I will - hopefully- meeting my LO. I can't thank enough everyone for the support. I love you all, and I hope you all get to meet your little rainbows soon (but not too soon, just in time!!). You probably won't hear from me since the hospital has a 0 tolerance with phones, laptops, etc.. and I am only allowed to use the room phone (yes it sucks) but I promise I will post some pictures as soon as I am back! 

I am terrified of the c-section but hey, all is worth it if I am able to hold my baby. Wish me good luck!

Love to all :)

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options
    In an effort to be positive, I'm going to into to this thread and assume baby is growing.

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? EDD:3/16/15, 7 weeks, blueberry.

Appts/ Updates? No real updates after the bloodwork on Sunday. Still waiting for my Thurs ultrasound. I am feeling upbeat today because my spotting has been very minimal for two days now. Yay!

How are you feeling? Old and tired :p. For real I just want some house slippers and a 9pm bedtime right now.

What are you craving? Broccoli. Wtf, I despise broccoli.

What Dreams May Come. It makes me bawl every time, but it's so beautiful.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oct 27th 27 weeks!!! O.B. considers this 3rd Tri!! Rutabaga (whatever that is)

Appts/ Updates? Passed GD test, yay! I was worried about that one. DS is doing great and O.B. says I am all baby. I was worried I was eating too much because I am pretty huge. It is all belly but my friend was commenting on how I am so much bigger than she was at 9 months.

How are you feeling? A jumble of emotions. I drove to and from NH which is only 3 hours from here but I walked so much. I have been sore today. Also I was nervous for my first day.

What are you craving? Chocolate and watermelon

There are so many! I really loved It's complicated with Meryl Street, The Departed, the Time Traveler's wife . I could go on forever

@deezidee04‌ The first day was amazing! Everyone is so nice and the job is definitely more technical but fun and engaging. I think I am going to love it here.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Dec 1, 22 weeks, papaya

Appts/ Updates? My 20 week appt and anatomy scan went great. I was a little concerned because it looked like her head was measuring small.  The doc didn't seem at all worried, but said he would schedule another u/s at 24 weeks just for piece of mind.  Oh, and I found out I have an anterior placenta, which also apparently isn't a problem.  I go back in 2 weeks and do my glucose test then.  I've been super spacey and super busy lately which is also why I've been super absent.  I lurk regularly on my Nook but for some stupid reason I can't post from that.  We started the registry process last weekend and were immediately overwhelmed.  We wound up picking out a bunch of toys and sippy cups and books since I knew how to do that and nothing of actual substance. 

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good.  I have to adjust a lot more in the night because my hips are starting to hurt, but mostly only at night.  

What are you craving?  Ice cream.  DH is super excited about all of the ice cream I've wanted.  I think we've been to an ice cream shop like 4 times in the last couple weeks.  Before that, it's probably been months since we went out to get ice cream.

QOTW: What's your all-time favorite movie?  I don't know if I can answer this.  I'm a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan.  I also love The Princess Bride.  And you can never go wrong with Goonies.  

Congrats to @princezjk and @Amores0121!

voplo!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 1- Feb 12, 2013; Ectopic Discovered June 2012; Right Tube Removed July 2, 2012
    EDD 2- Nov 2014; Stopped Growing at 6w; D&C April 2, 2013
    EDD 3- Dec 1, 2014; Fingers Crossed for a Rainbow!
  • Options
    @starmile‌ How was the chiropractor?

@Peledreamsofrain‌ I still have everything crossed for you! How's the bleeding been?

@songbirdsinging55‌ Hooray for third tri!! My OB considers it the start of week 28, so I can't say that I'm there quite yet. Aren't the differences in how the trimesters are split so weird? The King of Doctors needs to just make a standard rule for everyone to follow :))

Hey @TheFutureMrsD! Welcome back :) Congrats on your A/S! Did you find out your were Team Pink before that appointment?
  • Options

@starmile‌ How was the chiropractor?

@Peledreamsofrain‌ I still have everything crossed for you! How's the bleeding been?

@songbirdsinging55‌ Hooray for third tri!! My OB considers it the start of week 28, so I can't say that I'm there quite yet. Aren't the differences in how the trimesters are split so weird? The King of Doctors needs to just make a standard rule for everyone to follow :))

Hey @TheFutureMrsD! Welcome back :) Congrats on your A/S! Did you find out your were Team Pink before that appointment?

Thank you for your good wishes :). The bleeding is almost fully gone. I still see tinges of brown when I wipe, but if I wasn't watching like a hawk, it's so little that I probably would miss it. Yay!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the check-in, @deezidee04!

2/16 11w1d Unsure of the fruit

Appts/ Updates?
    8/7 OB appt, no u/s. I suppose I will have to schedule an nt scan soon.

How are you feeling? 
    I have a cold and it sucks! My OB doesn't want me to take anything first tri, so I am trying to drink a ton of fluids and tea and eating a ton of garlic. I smell fantastic!

What are you craving?
    Anything with a ton of basil. 

Cool Hand Luke. There is nothing better in life than a young Paul Newman. A middle aged George Clooney comes in a close second though, so also, Out of Sight 

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
    Due: September 5, 2012
    DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
    Due: July 11, 2014
    MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
    Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Edd/ how many weeks? Fruit? 1/19/2015 I'm a pear this week or apple;)...15 weeks. I felt ds move by now but not this lo little pgal brain inducing but I think she just doesn't move as much:) Appts/updates! Next appt is august 4th;) hoping to see all little parts and my husband wants visual is girl! Hahaha...I said how can you beat DNA? I also told more family members yesterday! It was scary and a big relief in one! How are you feeling? Good but still no weight gain from what I see on home scale,,dr might be upset:( trying to follow orders to keep bp up! Seems to be working! What are you craving? Chili dogs and fried mushrooms from Dairy Queen !! Hmmm did I just tell that! Lol QOTW ? Favorite movie!? Wow so many...to kill a mocking bird...little women, God Father...I'm old school, apparently! Hahaha @Peledreamsofrain‌ t&p's for you that it is a SH your experiencing. I remember reading another post where the girl had bright red for days and passed clots and baby was perfect! Look up threads here and maybe you can see their experiences! Good luck...
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Hi Monday ladies! I wanted to stop by and announce that Superbaby arrived on Monday morning at 1:33AM. 7lb, 8oz, 20in long. It's a boy! We are completely in love! Thank you all so very much for all of the love and support on this journey. I'll be lurking like crazy waiting to see all of the rainbow babies!!
    Oh my gosh!! Congratulations @SuperKim13 on your baby BOY!! I am sooooo happy for you and hope you plan to post a birth story at some point! :)
  • Options
    @SuperKim13‌ congrats on your little superman!;) so happy for you! Can't wait To see pics and hear your story about his arrival!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    @SuperKim13‌ yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options
    @SuperKim13 Congrats!!! So exciting@

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
    Due: September 5, 2012
    DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
    Due: July 11, 2014
    MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
    Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    *lurking on your ticker change* Congrats, @superkim13 !!!
  • Options
    Congrats @superkim13!!

I can't even deal with checking in properly I'm so sick this week. I was better for a few days and now totally beat down. I'm going back to study my eyelids. ;)

10w prune
    Progesterone 200mg orally until further notice
    12w scan scheduled aug 18th

Love you all. Mean it.
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Options
    I'm late (as usual) to the check in. Ooops! I have no excuse! 

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 15/navel orange

Appts/ Updates? I had one Monday! HR was 150, loud and clear! The baby was very cooperative for the nurse and the heartbeat was there right away - I'm finding that LO hates the doppler at home and usually swims away. 

How are you feeling? Physically, great. Except my butt hurts. That sounds weird. But my low back and butt really hurt!  

What are you craving? Nachos! And also all summer fruits, diet pepsi, carbs. 

QOTW: What's your all-time favorite movie? I could say something classy, but I'll stick with Stepbrothers, because I can never stop quoting that movie! :)

*my first baby purchase from vacation was a little otter lovie from the Monterey aquarium in CA. I have an actual baby item in my house... !!!!!!! 

Hope everyone is doing well! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @superkim13, congratulations!!!!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm a little late to the congrats, but a really big congrats to @superkim13! So very excited for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 1- Feb 12, 2013; Ectopic Discovered June 2012; Right Tube Removed July 2, 2012
    EDD 2- Nov 2014; Stopped Growing at 6w; D&C April 2, 2013
    EDD 3- Dec 1, 2014; Fingers Crossed for a Rainbow!
  • Options
    @superkim13 - I was luring trying to find an update on you! Congratulations! So very happy for the safe arrival of your little guy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options
    @Superkim13 You win for like 7 hours! :P I am glad that everything went well. Boys are so fun. Congratulations! Big hugs!

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"