Single Parents
Options

UO Thursday

Okay ladies it has been super quiet around here lately. Let's liven it up a bit! (UO for those NOT on other boards is "unpopular opinion"). I'll post mine, you share yours!

We talked about this on another board but I'll share it here too. I love my Crocs. I don't have the holey clog ones, but I have some super cute Crocs sandals and they are comfy. If other people don't like them, IDGAF. Bitches be jealous of my comfy feet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Throwing leaves <3

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    tig594tig594 member
    I don't think the work place is an appropriate place for flip flips.  It drives me crazy companies allow this. 
  • Options
    Hahaha, my friend works on Capitol Hill and she calls all the new interns that come to the Capitol "skinterns" because they just don't know how to dress or distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate for work.

I believe in spanking. I brought this up at daycare this morning and I got the stink eye from a couple of people. Not sorry, I was spanked as a child and I'm a fucking awesome adult. Just saying.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crocs on adults are awful.

I wore flip flops to work the other day and totally regretted it the second I walked in. My boss was not happy and told me to dress for my next position. I love her and she's right.

I don't want to spank but with these crazy boys I may end up doing that. Have hit on the hand a few times.

I'll be back with an uo.
  • Options
    Oh, I won't spank for every wrongdoing, just for when it's justified.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I swatted bentleys butt last night. He was being naughty scrayching and biting i moved him away from me to attempt to get him to stop biting me. He leaned over and bit me really hard on the leg(fffc anyone)

My uo acting like a dumb skank isnt cute and the fact this is a uo at my school makes me sad.
  • Options
    @Jellybean529 my mom has croc sandals and i borrowed them last night and they were amazing!

@tig594‌ totally agree! Also if you are a stylist flip flops dont belong in the salon. They dont have any support

@20Thirteen i also believe spanking in the right context is okay im going to use it(onviously)
  • Options
    Lol at skanks thinking it's ok to be a skank.

My UO - big brother rocks and I'm totally ok with committing 3 hours per week to it. I also wish I subscribed to the live feeds but fear I would lose my kids and my job cause it's all I would do.
  • Options
    @Freeatlast unfortunatly there is an upswing of girls who have gone back to thinking that acting loose and stupid makes boys like them. It doesnt it attracts guys like this

Instead of guys like this
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    I also believe in spanking and was spanked growing up.  Granted I didn't get many, but man did it get my attention.  That's not to say I'll be beating on my child.  Spanking would be a last resort for me.  I also don't think a swat on the rear is really a spanking especially with a diaper in the way.  I've not swatted DD yet but it might be coming.  I know she knows she's not supposed to do certain things (like fishing in the toilet when I forget to put the lid down or sticking her hands in the dog bowl when the dogs are eating or eating rocks outside) but she completely ignores me when I tell her no.  If I lead her away 9 times out of 10 she goes right back to it.  She also knows she is not to touch my laptop and will do it while flashing me a giant grin.
  • Options
    tig594 said:
    I don't think the work place is an appropriate place for flip flips.  It drives me crazy companies allow this.
    My company allows them and I fucking love it :)

I believe in spanking. I brought this up at daycare this morning and I got the stink eye from a couple of people. Not sorry, I was spanked as a child and I'm a fucking awesome adult. Just saying.
    I was "spanked" almost to the point of abuse as a kid so obviously I will never be a spanker...but I support your right to parent as you see fit!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Yup, I totally want the next relationship to start right now. I want my knight in shining armor to come and save the day. I'm sure he's on match.com, right?!?
  • Options
    becwheat said:

Yup, I totally want the next relationship to start right now. I want my knight in shining armor to come and save the day. I'm sure he's on match.com, right?!?

Try FarmersOnly.com ;)

For the record, the little voice inside of me is cheering for everyone to find the right partner at the right time. So, if I am wrong, I am happy about it! I just think most people need time on their own to process before the next go round.

Oh no, you are totally spot on here
    :-\"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"