November 2014 Moms
Options

Bump Wide UO/FFFC

edited July 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Hey everyone. There is a bump wide UO/FFFC happening in parenting. Everyone is invited.

Re: Bump Wide UO/FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read up to page 10 and then had to stop...I just couldn't get into it.. maybe it gets juicier later?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options
    @guiltypleasures‌ now I know how you got your name!

• Options
    Meh. I read a few pages. Lots of popular opinions and not all that juicy confessions. Nice attempt to troll for entertainment, but from my experience the best/worst train wreck posts occur when you least expect them.

I did love the "I want to start a daycare in the home of a RSO" cluster that was on SAHM yesterday. Too bad it was deleted.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    It gets pretty interesting. Lots of poly amorous relationship discussion. Very civilized, respectful so far.
  • Options

Jan1214 said:

It gets pretty interesting. Lots of poly amorous relationship discussion. Very civilized, respectful so far.

See, that's no fun! If I wanted civilized and respectful, I'd stay on N14! I travel to the other boards for the dirt. 

=))

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"