Multiples
Options

Crotch pain??

Sorry FTM here. I don't have a lot of mom friends so I'm hoping you can help. It started last Thursday but my whole crotch is sore and the muscles around it. It feels like I got kicked on the outside. Is this normal?

Re: Crotch pain??

• Options
    Yep pretty normal according to my Dr. I get it all the time...she said it's round ligament pain. What helps me is when it starts hurting I lay on my side and put a pillow in between my legs...it helps a bit.
    Nov '14 June Siggy Challenge--Dream Vacation
    Bora Bora

TTC since 3/2009 PCOS, Hypothyroid, both Fallopian tubes blocked *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
    Treatment IVF Cycle #1 (12/2013) ... BFN :-(

IVF Cycle #2 (2/2014) 
    2/21/14 ER..2/24/14 ET - 3 Grade 8 embryos transferred 
    6dp3dt very faint BFP!!  - it's TWINS!!! EDD 11/14/14
     *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    saskysasky member
    Totally normal unfortunately. Kicked in the crotch is the perfect description. Hurts a whole bunch, and I was walking around like I had been riding a horse all day.

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yeah.  and it is awful. As a PP said, I lay on my side with a pillow between my legs. I have taken tylenol and iced it b/c it hurt so bad. Turning over from side to side re-ignites is as well!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Options
    My dr. said it was normal as well and talked about the pelvic floor loosening/stretching from the weight of the babies.  I lie on my side with a pillow between my legs but also make it a point to lay down with both feel elevated on pillows for an hour in the later afternoon before dinner.  It really helps.  You are not alone, and your description hit it right on.

************** Siggy Warning************

Married August 2012 -- Me (40 yrs old) My husband (45 yrs. old) 

RE referral from ObGYN in late Jan. 2013 -- Testing Confirms Unexplained IF 

IUI #"s1 - 3 (Femara + IUI) April - June 2013 - all BFN

Decided to do IVF... Began stimming on September 10th!  Egg Retrieval 9/20/13.  19 eggs: 6 to mature to freeze after 6 fertilized with ICSI

3 morula stage embryos transferred on 9/25/13.....Beta #1 on 10/4/13/ = 7.5  Beta #2 on 10/6/13 =  negative

IVF#2 - Lupron plan  (set to begin on 10/28/13)  (Planning on thawing and fertilizing our 6 eggs with ICSI as well as all of the mature eggs they retrieve with this fresh cycle.)

Late October 2013 - ectopic pregnancy - methotrexate injection....benched 3 months

CD1 - 12/5/13...Lupron set to start on 12/26/13; CD1 - 1/2/14....Baseline 1/3/14....begin follistim tonight and continue with lupron.  (Got my calendar today!  IVF#2 is a go!)

ER = 1/14/14  (11 eggs....9 were mature. 9 fertilized.  Of the 6 mature eggs we thawed, only 4 fertilized.  At this time, we have 13 eggs fertilized and growing.  Waiting for news about a 3-day or 5-day transfer.)

ET = 1/19/14  (5dt).....3 blastocysts transferred!   (All nine embryos didn't make it to freeze.  =(  )

Beta #1 = 1/28/14   (2 weeks after ER)  BFP! 209 (9dp5dt)   EDD 10/7/14

Beta #2 - 1/30/14  (11 dp5dt) 302

Beta #3 - 2/3/14  (15 dp5dt)  1222 

Ultrasound set for 2/17/14......TWINS!        Twin A - HR 124 bpm; Twin B - HR 126 bpm

Final Ultrasound with RE 3/10/14 - Twin A - HR 176 bpm; Twin B - HR 177 bpm.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome! 

imageimage 

imageimageimage

• Options
    I agree - the pillow or suggle pillow really helped me.
  • Options
    Here, too.  It gets pretty intense.  I've found there are days where it's much worse than others...  Normal and ouch.  Welcome to twin pregnancy life! ;)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Only 10 weeks...when did this start for all of you?

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • Options
    It started for me around 18 weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Options
    Yep I have this now too!! Started a week and a half ago at 23 weeks ish
  • Options
    RLP for me was shooting pain when I moved too fast getting up or from stop to go. Later on in my pregnancy I felt sore (like way too much sex after a hiatus--sorry for that example) and she said it was the pressure from two babies resting on the pelvic floor. It is stretching and working those muscles! It got worse until the end. Pillows between legs while sleeping and a lot of resting when possible!!!
    image    image    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"