September 2012 Moms
Options

Daily dose of Facebook idiocy

I'll preface this by saying these idiots are not my FB friends, but I'm doing some recon for work. Here's a sampling of the idiocy I've seen this afternoon. Please share anything equally stupid you come across.

Photo: I AM THE TRUTH
Photo: Yay, Government incentive! - Metal Law    ________________________________  CDH Bust Out Shirt!    https://store.colddeadhands.us/products/cold-dead-hands-bust-out-skull-design-t-shirt
Photo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daily dose of Facebook idiocy

• Options
    Idiots teaching idiots:

Photo: Do you agree with actor Jon Voight? We're seeing more and more actors speaking out.
  • Options
    ooh, let me go to my mom's page...

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    STUCK  And this gem, yes, Obama wants to kill off the elderly (eyeroll)

__________ likes a link.
    July 31, 2013
    PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ!!! as I've said b4...He wants to kill off the elderly...
  • Options
    "I think you should pay for your own mortgage, birth control, and college loans. I don't think that because I'm a Conservative, I think that because I'm an adult!"

"It is wrong to tax a working person almost to the breaking point and then give it to a person who is able to work, but refuses to."

"Hillary Clinton let Americans die in Benghazi, then lied to cover up. Now she wants to be our President. Share if you say no to Hillary!"

Then there are a bunch of forgiveness, starting over, and being a great mom (crock of shit!) posts. All of that in just the first scroll. I could find some great political gems if I went back to the last big election.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Oh yes, and I've seen this one two or three times:

• Options
    "I think you should pay for your own mortgage, birth control, and college loans. I don't think that because I'm a Conservative, I think that because I'm an adult!"

"It is wrong to tax a working person almost to the breaking point and then give it to a person who is able to work, but refuses to."

"Hillary Clinton let Americans die in Benghazi, then lied to cover up. Now she wants to be our President. Share if you say no to Hillary!"

Then there are a bunch of forgiveness, starting over, and being a great mom (crock of shit!) posts. All of that in just the first scroll. I could find some great political gems if I went back to the last big election.
    I've seen quite a few Hillary/Benghazi posts today too.

• Options
    Oh yes, and I've seen this one two or three times:

And I always liked Kermit. Why do people have to use his likeness for this BS? Just let him talk about how it's not easy being green.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"