August 2014 Moms
Options

When Do You Think You'll Go Into Labor (Poll)?

2»

Re: When Do You Think You'll Go Into Labor (Poll)?

• Options
    I marked before 37 weeks. My midwife has always discussed the big possibility of me going into pre term labor and never about the fact that I could go over term. Honestly with how I've felt this week it wouldn't surprise me either
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm a young first time mummy my partner is 19 and I am only just 18 we have been together for 3 years now and are due to have our little man on the 15th august!!! This Friday I'm 37 weeks so exciting!!!! ❤️ Also I believe I'll go in between 38-39 hope so!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS1 was born on his due date, DS2 was born 3 days after his due. I'm guessing this one will be born around my due date.

Mom  to S-07/22/10 & Q-12/14/11 L-8/23/14

• Options

I said 38-39 weeks and I'm in active labor right now at 38+4

What?! Awesome!
    FX for a safe and speedy delivery!
  • Options
    I'm 39 weeks today and would love for him to come in the next few days. I'm
    Having my membranes stripped today to see if that will jump start anything. I went to 40+4 the first time and was miserable the last few says so I'm hoping to avoid that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I was fully prepared to go very over with DS. He was born at 39+1. I'm scared to be too optimistic this time but I'm hoping for around 38.5 or the next full moon ;). My FIL really wants to be in town for the birth and he arrives that weekend, anytime after 8/9 would be fabulous!
  • Options
    Update: I'm dilated 1cm, which I didn't get to with my son until 40+3, so hey! Maybe that supermoon the 10th could help something happen? Looks like little sis is at least a little less stubborn than my boy. Or, more likely, my body just wanted to play mind tricks...
  • Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    I had a hunch I was going to go early this time and felt that way most of pregnancy.  I didn't say it out loud to anyone other than one friend though.  I was right.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Update: FINALLY am dilated to 1cm. I know some people sit at 1cm or fluctuate between different diameters for weeks, but it was good to hear of the progress today. Triumphant Tuesday!
    x

• Options
    I feel like it will be 39-40, but it's my first so I don't know
    Married to the love of my life, full time wife and Mommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"