May 2014 Moms
Options

big boob, little boob

JennyinheavenJennyinheaven member
edited July 2014 in May 2014 Moms
Anyone else? My left side is a whole cup size bigger than my right :-? I feed my daughter by pumping with formula supplement. Will they go back to normal when I stop lactation?

Re: big boob, little boob

• Options
    They will most likely go back to normal. It may take a while, though.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I noticed the same thing! Really hoping once I'm done BF'ing they go back to normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine are noticeably lopsided if I wear a tank. Which is unfortunately what I wear most days. Oh well. I figure if DH doesn't notice or care, I shouldn't care either.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    What is it with the left boob? Lefty is definitely bigger and I get a lot more from that side when I pump. I thought it might have something to do with me being left handed, but I don't see how that makes any sense. Lol. Glad to know I'm not the only lopsided mama out there!
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options
    The weird thing for me is the left is bigger but is the lower milk producer, oh and @LunaBug924‌ I am right handed lol so there goes that theory
  • Options
    limechiffonlimechiffon member
    edited July 2014
    I'm about a 2:1 ratio, in production and probably size too. I haven't really looked closely enough to see how visible it is. I just can't. There was a size difference before pregnancy but not to this degree. I'm right-major.
    image   image
                                                          Baby Girl born May 16, 2014
  • Options
    Righty is at least a cup size bigger and almost produces double wtf body. They were huge anyway so I was already considering a reduction when we're done with kids. If it doesn't even out after kids I'll definitely get the reduction and have them evened out.
  • Options
    My right one is way bigger and produces twice as much and I'm left handed... Except unfortunately it was just as bad before I was even pregnant lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same here...and the nips are noticeably in different spots. I BF and supplement one formula bottle. The left one has always been a little bigger, but now filled with milk it's like ridiculous.

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    drjwjdrjwj member
    My right side is noticeably bigger. Kellymom says to feed more or first from the smaller side to build up more supply and that seems to help, although I'm not sure how that would work pumping.
    Married April 2009 
    TTC since May 2010 
    2011 Unexplained IF
    Spring 2012: Tried Clomid x3 with TI, BFN 
     IUI #1 with clomid Sept 2012 BFN 
    IUI #2 with clomid Nov 2012 BFN
    IVF #1 with half ICSI, 2 embryos BFN
    IVF/ICSI #2 May 2013 BFN
    FET Aug 2013  beta #1 247, beta #2 866!!!!!!!

Due date 5/15/14!!!

imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My left is two cup sizes smaller than my right and it stayed that way since my last pregnancy. I hate it and probably will get surgery to get it fixed. It's good to see I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Mine have always been like that ever since I've had boobs. My small boob produces twice as much than my big boob though.
  • Options
    Pre-pregnancy my right was always slightly larger. Now, my left is noticeably larger an produces more milk. I'm right-handed. The other day MH said "do you know that one of your boobs is a lot larger than the other?". No sh*t Sherlock. ;) Love that man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"