September 2014 Moms
Options

Big Brother- POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Dude. We need to be discussing this shit 3 times a week. ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?!
Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

Re: Big Brother- POSSIBLE SPOILERS

• Options
    kami09kami09 member
    I need to be brought into this--
    This shit is the most entertaining ive seen in a loooong time! Already beats last season as a whole.

I'm actually really liking Zach right now
  • Options
    @kami09 Right??! I hated him up until this episode. But you're right. There's more drama in that past week than ALLLLLLLLLLLL last season!!! My boy Donnie needs to stay til the end though!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kami09kami09 member
    Oh absolutely...LOVE him! That look he gave Derrick when he brought up desserts last night- cracked me up!
  • Options
    kami09kami09 member
  • Options
    That was an interesting choice, Donnie....
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kami09kami09 member
    Hm okay- I guess to set someone up?
  • Options
    kami09kami09 member
    Or pity.. Idk
  • Options
    Why are they introducing FitBits as part of the game???
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Jacosta is never on the live feeds either! Who is this lady?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @zoeyy I'm all for the spoilers. I wanna know allllllllllll the things.

Jacosta AND Cody? I never see either of them.  Also, the house is full of a bunch of wimps. I'm fairly certain they are terrified of Devin.....he's going to calm down as soon as his 'roid withdrawals are done...
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Doesn't Devin's face just make you want to punch it? THAT STUPID GRIN.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with you all, although I still don't like Zach.  Why do we care how active the house guests are??  All they can do is lift weights and run circles around the "yard".
  • Options
    @clkriley89 The tracker thing feels so creepy and invasive. (Says the person who buys live feeds every year and has literally watched houseguests brushing their teeth in the morning...)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @clkriley89 The tracker thing feels so creepy and invasive. (Says the person who buys live feeds every year and has literally watched houseguests brushing their teeth in the morning...)
    But now we'll know how many calories they consume, what their average heart rate is, how many hours they sleep, etc

Creeeeeeeepy....
  • Options
    But now we'll know how many calories they consume, what their average heart rate is, how many hours they sleep, etc

Creeeeeeeepy....
    My theory is that those who move the most are the biggest liars because they are all over the place talking to everyone....Because I have to have a theory lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Jacosta is never on the live feeds either! Who is this lady?!

I never watch the live feeds, but man jacosta and Victoria must be boring, they are NEVER shown.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm starting to not like frankie as much anymore. He seems like how Andy was last season. Playing all the sides of the house and ratting everyone out.... my faves right now are Nicole, <3Donny, and Derrick. But I'm sure something will happen for me to change that. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    @JustCricket Nicole is my favorite too!!  Donny is growing on me.
  • Options
    I love Nicole, Donny, and Brittany.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    tatorhead328tatorhead328 member
    edited July 2014
    @zoeyy NO WAY. I knew it! I told my husband, "I bet you that guy doesn't even have custody of his daughter, the way he's walking around talking about how being a single dad is so hard." -_-
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kami09kami09 member
    Are you serious?! What a POS! Every time he does that stupid grin I want to kick his teeth in.
  • Options
    @zoeyy oh man that explains so much! Told you he was going through withdrawals!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    oh jeez well that explains a lot about him

• Options
    Get ready for tonight, ladies!!! Anyone have any live feed updates worth noting??
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I didn't like Paola until she got evicted. Now, I'm worried that no one will love Donny the way she did :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    zoeyy said:
    CarmAlarm said:
    Get ready for tonight, ladies!!! Anyone have any live feed updates worth noting??
    I know all the info up to POV. I don't want to spoil it though. 

On a sad note the girls are starting to find Donny creepy. Nooooo. Victoria (who?) also thinks he's America's player. 
    but but but DONNNYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 how can they find him a creep when there's devin and caleb in the house

• Options
    zoeyy said:
    CarmAlarm said:
    I know all the info up to POV. I don't want to spoil it though. 

On a sad note the girls are starting to find Donny creepy. Nooooo. Victoria (who?) also thinks he's America's player. 
    but but but DONNNYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 how can they find him a creep when there's devin and caleb in the house
    RIGHT? Caleb is such a stalker, ugh!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, Caleb skeeves me. Also, Cody's man tears make me think he's a puss.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @zoeyy Ok, how serious is the Amber/Caleb relationship I'm seeing?!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Not sure yet how they are going to spin it....But Amber does seem a bit uncomfortable right now
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @CarmAlarm This whole "storyline" is making me so angry. He is basically harassing the girl by never leaving her alone and talking about her constantly and she has already told him more than once that she isn't interested. Then CBS comes along and is like, "LOL! Isn't this cute?!" No. No it isn't cute to watch this guy make her feel so uncomfortable. No means no, dude. Move on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He even mentioned marriage! She looked like she was going to cry! But they are making it seem like he's going to 'save her' because she's his 'queen'
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I wish Caleb would just give it up with the whole Amber thing.  He looks pathetic and she always looks uncomfortable.  She's taken to flirting with Cody just so he will get the hint.  Though, it didnt stop her from letting him throw that BOB comp for her.

My husband and I are always obsessed with Big Brother over the summer.  We DVR Big Brother After Dark and watch it when we get home etc.  My sister and bro in law get the live feeds so we get even more BB gossip from them here and there.
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Options
    I thought I would hate Nicole at first, but she's so adorable! She and Hayden would make cute little California-lookin' children.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hate how he used the nomination thing and the throwing the comp thing to try and win Amber over. I mean if it wasn't awk enough... And then him saying "omg I bet your sister would say marry him, for risking all that money to keep her safe" or him saying she owes him a date now. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh She doesn't owe him ANYTHING. He was the dumbass who said "put me up!"

• Options
    The only thing Victoria has going for her is the fact that she is trying to get in tight with Derrick. Other than that, shes a total floater.

I think Nicole is smart not getting into a showmance with Hayden.  I think they both want to, but she knows it could blow her game up.  We'll see how long it takes before they go for it.

BB After Dark was hillarious from Saturday night.  Team America started trying to put their plan in place.  Donnie told Nicole that he heard from Pao Pao the day she was evicted that Zach told her that he was Amanda's (from last season) cousin.  He then told Nicole she should run it by Christine and see what she says.  That would mean they had 1 out of the 3 people they needed to start the rumor to complete America's task.  It was awesome. 
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

• Options
    It's Wednesday, bitchessssssssssss
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Cant wait. I read the transcripts of the live feeds while Im at work and still watch After Dark at night, but the way they edit the shows and put them together for the Weds, Thurs and Sunday shows is always awesome.
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"