May 2014 Moms
Options

5 weeks PP

I'm just shy of 5 weeks PP and for the last few days I've had terrible cramps. I had a c-section and I'm not sure if its related to that or due to something else. I take motrin and try to relax (tough with a 3 year old running around). But I just want to make sure that this is semi-normal or should I call the dr. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 5 weeks PP

• Options
    Maybe you are getting your period. I got mine at exactly 6 weeks pp and my cramps were a reminder of how much periods suck.
  • Options
    Like pp said, could be period cramps. I got mine 5 weeks 6days post partum
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto- got mine 6w PP. It was shorter than usual but way heavy with cramps. Didn't miss that for the last 11 months!

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    purtzpurtz member
    Hi, just stopping over from the June board (LO was born May 30). I am also 5 weeks pp and have had some discomfort from my csection. Sleeping on my side has created pain for awhile when I get up in the mornings. Plus I've weaned off the Tylenol, the glue is gone and I've resumed my normal activities (i.e.- picking up my 3 year old), so I've noticed pains throughout the day when I overdue it. Try to take it easy! And call your doctor if you are still worried that it might be something more serious. Do you have a 6 week appt next week?

• Options
    my PP appointment isn't until the 29th....my doc is on vacation. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"