July 2014 Moms
Options

Big Brother 16 (Spoilers Likely)

So.... I am a little early, but... It's about that time! Get excited!! Big Brother #16 will premiere on June 25th! I was thinking that instead of one post per episode, we could do a running post with all things BB... live feeds, rumors, BBAD, the actual show, etc etc. Of course, that means that if you don't want to be spoiled before watching the primetime shows then you may not want to hang out here. I went ahead and added a spoiler warning to the title just in case. (Although I have no rumors at this time) 

If you are BB crazy like me, here are some links for you.

Live feeds (save 20% until June 26th): https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/more_info/
A good Facebook group to follow: https://www.facebook.com/bigbrotherchatter
A transcript of the live feeds: https://www.jokersupdates.com/

And if you are lucky and have a cable company that carries the channel, Big Brother After Dark will appear on TVGN every night 12/11c. I am not lucky enough to have that channel... stupid Uverse. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big Brother 16 (Spoilers Likely)

• Options
    OMG so excited! One of my favorite shows! 
  • Options
    Rumors are running rampant that there will be another family twist. Frank and his dad, Sid Vicious, are one of the rumored pairs. 

Another rumor is that they are bringing back the coaches twist. 

Who knows what these will amount to, but I think I can say for certain, there will likely never be another cast made of all brand new people again. They love bringing back the people who have been there before. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I would love to see Frank back on the show. Loved him and Boogie together!
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Big+LilBig+Lil member
    Sweet tits! I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Do you think I can just start watching this show if I have never watched before? I always wanted to, but just never did. I figure I need some TV to watch in case I have to stop working early or need something to watch during the daytime when I am on maternity leave.
    hi

• Options
    Yes, anyone can watch and catch on, IMO! I am beyond excited!!!! Already told DH to know he was on baby watch once she's born and it's on- that's me time.... Haha. He just laughed and said "we'll see"!
    Hope there is a really good showmance this season!!
  • Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member

I love to hate Jessie!

DH & I have a pact that we cannot watch Big Brother without each other. We like to talk strategy & etc together while the game is going on. So we'll likely be watching via DVR then I can catch up here with everyone I hope. YAY! BB is BACK!

• Options
    Do you think I can just start watching this show if I have never watched before? I always wanted to, but just never did. I figure I need some TV to watch in case I have to stop working early or need something to watch during the daytime when I am on maternity leave.
    Absolutely! The only issue you might have is whoever they bring back, you won't know their background. But, the game starts over every year, so you can definitely pick up at any time. 

Tell you what, as soon as I find out who the returning people are, I will do a bio with clips of each person. I've seen every season! Love this show so much. 
  • Options
    Skeemer said:

I love to hate Jessie!

DH & I have a pact that we cannot watch Big Brother without each other. We like to talk strategy & etc together while the game is going on. So we'll likely be watching via DVR then I can catch up here with everyone I hope. YAY! BB is BACK!

Remember when Jesse was kicked off(last time I think) and those girls were acting like he died?
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I have only watched the last two seasons and love this show too. I don't watch the live feed though for fear I will get sucked in and will never leave!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member

I love to hate Jessie!

Remember when Jesse was kicked off(last time I think) and those girls were acting like he died?

YES! It was HILARIOUS!

And was it the blonde girl from last season who was crushing on Nick & wore the hat he left like 24/7? It was too funny. She acted like they were Romeo & Juliette or something!

• Options
    OMG I was just thinking about how I might need to get the live feeds this year for obvious reasons! DH and I are so obsessed, we actually went to a double-eviction taping two seasons ago. It was when Frank and the older chef guy were voted off. 

Oh, and @Skeemer that was Gina Marie and she is so psycho! I follow her on Instagram because I am a BB freak and she is trying to pose for Playboy and constantly takes duckface selfies with her iPhone which has a case with her own picture on it! LMAO
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• Options
    Who have been your favorite players?

Mine were Dr. Will and Boogie, Janelle, Brittany, Evil Dick, Wil, Jeff and Jordan together, Dan, and James. But seriously, season 7 All Stars is still my most favorite season. If you are bored and want to watch some stellar big brother, check it out here: 

In fact, that guy has all the old seasons, if you love this show you ought to watch from the beginning. 
  • Options
    Definitely Will and Boogie! Also loved Jeff and Jordan, we watched Amazing Race when they were on there too. I liked Kaysar a lot (what up kaysaaaaar!) All Star season was my fave too :)
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Will & Boogie, hands down. 

Kaysar was pretty awesome too. 

I loved Janelle for her gameplay. 

I loved Evil Dick but everyone who watched the live feeds said he was an absolutely horrific human being. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    Will & Boogie, hands down. 

Kaysar was pretty awesome too. 

I loved Janelle for her gameplay. 

I loved Evil Dick but everyone who watched the live feeds said he was an absolutely horrific human being. 
    It felt like Evil Dick was playing a part (although, he really isn't all that nice of a person) whereas some of the shithole people they have brought on lately seem to just be horrific humans by nature. 
  • Options
    AcsimAcsim member
    I can't wait. I have a countdown going lol. Such a loser. This will only be my 5th year watching. DH has watched for a long time and I never wanted any part of it. I got totally hooked though. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Twist posted on my favorite Facebook page, assuming it came from Julie Chen and the Talk today.

"The new twist - not one but TWO HG's will win HOH every week and each HOH must nominate two HG's per week. We will have 4 nominees on the block each week. Plus, just because you're the HOH that does not mean you are safe! There will be a new competition called "Battle of the Block", also we the fans influence the game with a new interactive twist called Team America."
  • Options
    I was just coming here to post the twist:) I am intrigued, don't get how it'll all work though. I don't like change and this seems like a pretty big one.
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Oh good, the competitions are the best part!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm soooo excited. I can't wait for next week. I love the tree house design.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Have-not room:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• Options
    pjaimeal said:
    Have-not room:

Yikes, just looking at this room gives me the shivers.  This is way worse than the plane seats last year.  

• Options
    pjaimeal said:
    Have-not room:

Yikes, just looking at this room gives me the shivers.  This is way worse than the plane seats last year.  
    I wonder what temp they're keeping it. The plane seats was pretty brutal. I think I'd be able to sleep in here easier. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    Here they are! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.308892322603916.1073741830.102848273208323&type=1 (This is from my Fav Facebook page, I'll try and link the CBS page soon if no one beats me to it)
  • Options
    Here is a website I have frequented in prior seasons.  They have video interviews with the cast.  I am still in the middle of the first one.

• Options
    So no old cast members. I'm actually kind of glad they're doing it that way. They either need to just do an all stars 2 or all new cast IMO
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    So no old cast members. I'm actually kind of glad they're doing it that way. They either need to just do an all stars 2 or all new cast IMO
    I agree.  I was also worried when the rumors of a Blood vs. Water cast this year.   As long as they didn't bring in a bunch of bigoted, racist, morons this year, it looks like a good group.   

• Options

pjaimeal said:

Have-not room:

I wonder what temp they're keeping it. The plane seats was pretty brutal. I think I'd be able to sleep in here easier. 
    Are those "beds" metal? Yikes. I thought the plane seats were brilliantly awful. Sleeping on a plane is a freaking nightmare.
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Interesting about the no old cast members. I am sure they will incorporate them somehow though... 
  • Options
    I agree.  I was also worried when the rumors of a Blood vs. Water cast this year.   As long as they didn't bring in a bunch of bigoted, racist, morons this year, it looks like a good group.   
    If nothing else, maybe they sat them down and said, "DON'T BE A RACIST PRICK!"
  • Options
    Hoosier722Hoosier722 member
    edited June 2014
    Rumor is that Frankie Grande is the brother of Ariana Grande.  For whatever that's worth.

ETA: According to a quick Google search, this is accurate.

• Options
    New video that shows a preview of the first HOH competition. https://youtu.be/oPk_O2kEO6c

Also, they are doing a divided entrance into the house, so that is why there is just 8 people participating in the first comp. https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-16-move-in-divided-groups-twist/

• Options
    PS. I really hope Frankie Grande turns out to be cool because I really like him so far. 
  • Options
    so excited for tonight!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"