March 2014 Moms
Options

Roll call!

So far tonight LO has pooped all over me and the couch and punched me in the boob. Anyone else having a good time?

Re: Roll call!

• Options
    Levi MUST be held while pooping. He fell asleep while pushing... does that mean he stopped mid poo and will continues when he wakes up? Ugh.
  • Options
    It's only 10:15 but I've already attempted to put LO down 3 times since 9. He's only content in my arms nursing with his eyes shut but gripping my boob firmly. I'm about to go for attempt #4. Wish me luck he stays down & I get a good 4 hour chunk of sleep!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Up for our first feeding. I must have been tossing and turning because my breast pads were all over the place and my shirt is a wet mess!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Harper finally fell asleep. It's her first night in the crib, but I'm not about to disturb her after the night we've had.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    Up and burping baby after a feed. Unfortunately, he's already fallen asleep on my chest, so no burps. Hopefully that won't come back to haunt me...
  • Options
    Lo went 4+ hours (after only going 3 max last night) in her pnp (longest stretch in there ever)...I'll take it. Nursing her now. Trying to decide if I lay her back in her pnp or switch to the rnp to hopefully ensure another good stretch of sleep.
  • Options
    I'm here. Nursing LO who just let me get 4 hours of sleep. Those nights have been so few and inconsistent, but she's approaching 6 weeks so I hope we see more of them!

I'm excited for the morning (hope I sleep more before them) cuz I pick up my new car! Here's hoping I can actually install the car seat by myself!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Here, trying to get this child to sleep.  Currently on the exercise ball with him in the moby wrap. He's been up for 2.5 hours now. I fed him and although I got him to sleep twice, he keeps waking up with the stupid grunting and squirming. He already wore through DH's patience and he's on my last nerve too. I just want to go back to bed!!
  • Options
    Here after a four hour stretch. Probably won't get a six hour like last night but 4 hours is great! LO is super hungry this morning and is gulping down food.
  • Options
    I'm here with a baby on the boob. I really wish I'd gone to the bathroom before starting... I'm gonna pee my panties!! :-S
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Up pumping after round 2. We slept in the chair again between round 1 and 2. Almost skipped pumping to sleep, but knew I would pay for it later.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options
    Up with skyla again. I'm hoping she goes down easily but it's thundering now so probably no luck there :(
  • Options
    Here, nursing after a 6 hour stretch!
  • Options
    I'm up getting a bottle in after a shorter than normal stretch but it's ok.. Just hoping she goes down quickly after... We switched to 1's for diapers and they are ridiculously huge on her..maybe I will go grab one more nb pack.. Lol!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We've been asleep since 10:30, my body naturally woke itself up at Brooklyn's normal feeding time (4 hours later) but she's still fast asleep. Not even grunting and squirming or anything. I want to go back to sleep but my boobs are so full and uncomfortable...

• Options
    jennybean80jennybean80 member
    edited April 2014
    Up. Was nursing A in bed when R started fussing. DH jerked awake, rolled over and elbowed A in the head. Poor LO seemed pretty shocked :(
    Eta spelling
  • Options
    I topped DS off at 10:15 and had to work him through tons of gas until 11. Now I'm up at 4 for the first time. 5 hours of sleep! I needed this with the cold I've been fighting. Yay!
  • Options
    Ok it's 4 a.m. And LO just woke up for the first time ! She also went almost 7 hours without eating . Should I be waiting her up at night ? Or just let her be .. The sleep was amazing though :) .

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Motn feeding #2. With LO going a little longer at night and only taking one side, I have a full hard boob to give every motn feeding. I can't imagine adding pumping to these wake ups. DH gets up to change her and give her to me as it is lately! I'm so tired!

• Options
    Well I'm back but at least attempt #4 worked! I only got 2 hours of sleep instead 4 like I was hoping but that's better than no sleep. LO's eyes keep rolling into the back if his head while nursing which is a good sign. Quick feed & back to sleep seamlessly.
  • Options

Ok it's 4 a.m. And LO just woke up for the first time ! She also went almost 7 hours without eating . Should I be waiting her up at night ? Or just let her be .. The sleep was amazing though :) .

DS has been going from 9-4 for the past four nights! He likes to eat on the hour from 5-9 and then has gone until 4/4:30. Then he will eat every two hours for the rest of the morning. I don't wake him. My dr said that's ok for during the night and plus he "bulks up" for the night with the eating every hour.

• Options
    Here and nursing. Apparently in my MOTN haze I forgot to point LOs penis down during his diaper change so he peed all over me and the bed. DH was not happy when I woke him up to change the sheets :/

Me: Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed)

DH: perfect

Started TTC in June 2011

Baby boy born 3/17/2014

• Options
    LO went 4.5 hrs. Not too bad.
    I Wally need to learn to sleep when she's sleeping at night.
    She's bebe kind of rowdy during this feed so fx she goes back to sleep easily
  • Options
    Finally got him to sleep around 10, after 2 hours of fussing and fighting sleep. He woke up at 2 and I'm still trying to get him back down at 345. I am going to give up. We have to start getting around soon anyway since we have to be at the surgery center at 645 and it's an hour drive.
    Married 4-26-2011  Me 31 DH 28  
    TTC since 12/2011  
    5/4/13-IUI #1=BFN,  6/3/13-IUI #2=BFN, 7/1/2013-IUI #3=BFP!!!
    Little Man arrived 3/28/14 at 10:32pm
    9 lb 1 oz & 21 3/4 inches

• Options
    CruiseGirl28CruiseGirl28 member
    edited April 2014

Don't wake her!!! As long as she's getting enough formula during the day, she will wake up when she's hungry. Plus waking a sleeping baby won't help her establish good sleeping patterns.

imageimage

• Options
    2nd night in a row! Tonight Isla went 7 hours between bottles, and we both got 6 hours of sleep again. I'm not even mad that she peed on my hand when I changed her.

imageimage

• Options
    Burping LO right now. Before I fed her she showed off a new trick! Smile with sticking her tongue out! It was adorable!
  • Options
    Tonight is night 2 in the PNP instead of the RNP. We got a 6.5hr stretch and now she's back down in the PNP! Last night she wouldn't go back to sleep unless i put her in the RNP so I consider this progress.

• Options
    Up and tandem nursing the babies. I don't mind feeding them together but it's hard to get up and get them back to sleep holding both of them. I usually try waking DH up but he's across the hall and doesn't always hear me.

Ugh, I'm nodding off as I write this. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to make it back to bed. It's not looking good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gah so much for PNP sleeping. She slept about 40 more mins then woke up. Now she's asleep in the RNP. Here's hoping it's more than 40 mins.

• Options
    Of course. She slept 5 hours and now she won't go the hell back to sleep. I usually never have a problem getting her to fall back asleep after a MOTN feeding. GO TO SLEEP.

• Options
    LO went from eating every 4 hours to every 3 hours today. Before we put her to bed she had a 4 hour stretch, but that was her only one of the day. This is only our first MOTN feeding, so here's hoping the next stretch is longer.
  • Options
    @Futuremrstonyasmith‌, never wake a sleeping baby! ;) I-) :)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    LO has been grunting stretching and spitting since the last feeding three hours ago. Now feeding again. Too tired.

• Options
    Check in número tres, ugh! Even the dog is tired for this one. This little milk bandit's lips started smacking at the 2 hour mark. Now he's happily guzzling away like a champ. I'd totally be down for nursing him while laying down but he's such a noisy & messy eater I'd not only wake up DH but I'd surely have to wash the sheets later today & I don't want to do that. Soooo tired!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"