February 2013 Moms
Options

Milk Refusal

GAAHHH!  Does any one have any advice for dealing with milk refusal?  DS was doing great drinking it, and all of sudden he's flat out refusing it.  Bottle, sippy, straw, sigg water bottle, wine bottle whatever vessel, he will not touch it.  He's skinny to begin with, and he has tons of dairy, but he needs the fluids and the fat.  

Any tips from BTDT moms?

Re: Milk Refusal

• Options
    i would just keep trying different cups and in the meantime make sure hes drinking water for hydration and eating a well balanced diet of fruits/veggies/protein/other dairy like yogurt and cheese for the nutrional value.
  • Options
    E has suddenly started refusing milk too. I'm lucky if I can sneak 18 ounces into him each day. If he ate more calcium rock foods then I wouldn't care... :/
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    M was refusing milk and it turns out it was slightly bad.  We couldn't tell, but when we bought a new bottle, she was all about it.  
  • Options
    Thanks, all!  I'm going to try these suggestions.  Not sure if he's under the weather or those blasted molars or what, but I opened a new jug of milk and we're going to try again tomorrow.  If that doesn't work, we'll try some milk alternatives.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"