November 2014 Moms
Options

HDBD!!!

In celebration of hump day--- lets's see the bump you are rockin and the little ones inside!!!

Re: HDBD!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Pics won't upload! :-(. Love everyone's bumps!!
  • Options
    @wendyld‌ haha guess I could have mentioned he thinks it's a Girl! ;) We aren't really focusing on it since we don't know for sure but it was really nice to say "she" and "her" a few times today!! It doesn't matter to us either way, just a happy and healthy LO is all that matters!!

@aragosta did they tell you as early as me?? When did you find out for sure that it was a boy?? I have also heard of them being wrong even after anatomy scans at 20 weeks! Imagine that!

• Options
    @Aaren91011‌ I hear that a lot too... But since I'm struggling to fit into my fat pants at this point I think they are just trying to be nice! Lol. (You, however look very good!!)
  • Options

@tarynleann  oh my goodness your little boy is SO handsome!!

Thank you!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Here is a picture of the US from yesterday and my blump. I know for a fact my LMP was February 20 which puts me at 7 weeks, 6 days, but I'm measuring 8 weeks, 3 days. I am on my phone so I'm not sure if the pictures are right.
    I always measured later and I think its cus I ovulate at day 8.  In my past two pregnancies I conceived using BBT, and I ovulate so early, that makes the baby measure larger because the baby is essentially 1 week different from the LMP instead of two.  My oldest son was born at week 41 and the nurse commented that his hrtbeat indicated he was much older. Could be the same for you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"