May 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: The Trouble with Limes...

Like several ladies on this board, we're anticipating a Cinco de Mayo birth. To celebrate, I was planning to drink ALL the mojitos. Then I noticed that the price of limes had trippled (previously 3/$1 now $0.99 ea.). Then I read the linked article and thought: "people be craaazzaaay!"

Re: NBR: The Trouble with Limes...

• Options
    I was lucky the other day when the lady at the grocery store range the lemons and limes together for the price of lemons. I saved like 60 cents!
  • Options
    We nearly had a guacamole emergency yesterday when my sister couldn't find any limes at the grocery store and they informed her there's a huge lime shortage! She went to the liquor store attached to the grocery store and bought the last 3 from there. This is totally going to ruin all my margarita plans for the summer!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm with you ladies. the idea of a mojito-less summer makes me feel so

Grey's Anatomy
  • Options
    We went out to a Mexican restaurant this blast weekends with my ILs. They always get limes instead of lemon with their water (when they aren't chugging wine.....that's a whole different post, lol). They told them the didn't have any and we were stumped. Mexican beer. Margaritas. All use lines. Makes sense now.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Hooligans.....Samuel Brice-Fritzgerald (6/30/10) and Payton Elizabeth (7/23/08)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

FEB SIGGY CHALLENGE
    favorite wedding picture
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Grrrrrl if I can't have a margarita after all of these long months of being patient, I'm going to go crazy!

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    All this lime talk has me craving a Bombay Sapphire and tonic... But not without a lime... Someone better start planting more lime trees or something!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"