Cloth Diapering
Options

UO

Are we doing this today, because I have one.

The movie Frozen isn't all that good and the soundtrack is repetitive and annoying.  

Re: UO

• Options
    I don't like animated movies at all.  My poor poor DS is going to have to watch all that crap with his dad.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    N_KozN_Koz member
    I don't understand the people complaining about the Noah movie not being "true" to the bible. Which version the Torah, King James, that little cartoon one you had as a kid? There are a ton of different interpretations of the story are you really getting pissed off at the Hollywood one? Get mad the movie is boring not that its not the story you heard in services.   

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options
    I love Frozen. I own the soundtrack and watched the movies far too many time with Rosie. We even got her a Frozen dress off TT preorder. She is far too excited for her Frozen dress. She wants to be like Elsa. She runs around in her Ariel night gown and sings Let It Go. It's the most adorable thing ever.

I think Easter is dumb. Barring basket full of goodies it's stupid. I'm not Christian. My relgion we celebrated Easter on the spring equinox. So, this is purely just an excuse to spoil my kids.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    N_KozN_Koz member
    I love Frozen. I own the soundtrack and watched the movies far too many time with Rosie. We even got her a Frozen dress off TT preorder. She is far too excited for her Frozen dress. She wants to be like Elsa. She runs around in her Ariel night gown and sings Let It Go. It's the most adorable thing ever.

I think Easter is dumb. Barring basket full of goodies it's stupid. I'm not Christian. My relgion we celebrated Easter on the spring equinox. So, this is purely just an excuse to spoil my kids.
    Yeah Nana when did Easter become Christmas 2.0? I was going to have a hard enough time making Hanukkah super cool enough to stand up to Christmas but now I get to say sorry kid no giant basket full of toys we eat matzo and you can't have a sandwich on bread but that's just as good.

• Options
    Holy crap. An iPad for Easter?!?!!! Wtf

Yeah, I feel guilty if I don't do anything for DS for Easter. But really he doesn't need anything.

I'm think about putting socks in Easter eggs. And I really like the puzzle pieces idea. But he's too little for small pieces right now.
  • Options
    I'm also annoyed that people keep commenting on "how many toys ds has". He doesn't have more than the average kid. It's just because they are consolidated in the playroom. And it's an open concept, so you can see them. Ugh.

BIL, your kid got the exact same toys from mil for your kiddo. Which is probably 1/3 of all of his toys.
  • Options
    Okay @secretagentkate maybe there's a reason you got all boys and no girls.  Granted I haven't seen Frozen, but everyone I know who has seen it has raved about it.  You are the first person I have heard mention of disliking it. 

Also, the puzzle pieces in the easter eggs is an awesome idea!  Love!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

My BIL went to school and was friends with the guy who does the voice for Sven, so my family is all crazy about it, but I still think the story is dumb. I could have dealt with it until they introduce that snow monster thing. So dumb.
    Sooo your BIL is friends with a reindeer?

Also, I seriously loved Frozen. I thought Brave was pretty dumb though and the Frog one. I'm glad they did a princess movie with more conventional thinking besides shacking up with the first guy that kisses them.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Since we're on an Easter topic. Who gets an Easter basket, kids, grand kids, great grand kids?? What about nieces / nephews? Great nieces / nephews??
  • Options
    I don't like when people wear clothing specifically to highlight and showcase their (often tacky) tattoo.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options

Since we're on an Easter topic. Who gets an Easter basket, kids, grand kids, great grand kids?? What about nieces / nephews? Great nieces / nephews??
    Wait, what?  I thought you just did a basket for your kid.  That's it.  It's not like Christmas where you basket other people.  Is it???
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

Quick, Jesus is coming, hide the eggs!!!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I don't like when people wear clothing specifically to highlight and showcase their (often tacky) tattoo.

I'm not sure what this would be. But it sounds awful.
  • Options
    I just do 1 Easter basket. Last year Mom got them an outfit and a cheap Walmart basket. We've requested that to stop this year. The kids are spoiled enough and they really do not need any toys.
  • Options
    Well, you just vetoed most of my wardrobe. :/
  • Options

TJ1979 said:

Wait, what?  I thought you just did a basket for your kid.  That's it.  It's not like Christmas where you basket other people.  Is it???

this is what i thought too.  in fact, i'm annoyed when my ILs get my kids a basket.

Yeah that's my thought!! I'm okay with my mom Doing one too. Or even the ILs if they wanted.

But I'm desperately trying to talk my mom out of doing one for her nieces / nephew and great niece. No offense I love those kids. And I get she's done it before since she didn't have any little ones to do it for. But now she has her own grandson. Whom she should just focus on and let other parents/ grandparents spoil their own kiddos.
  • Options
    I've never seen Frozen and I didn't think the previews were very good so I'm not in any rush to see it.  Did you see that original Disney Frozen dresses are the new TT?  Something about them going on Ebay for $1600. Ridiculous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Word.
  • Options
    jcwinsto said:
    I've never seen Frozen and I didn't think the previews were very good so I'm not in any rush to see it.  Did you see that original Disney Frozen dresses are the new TT?  Something about them going on Ebay for $1600. Ridiculous.
    Seriously? I preordered a TT Frozen dress.
  • Options
    Also, the previews for Frozen in the US market was very different than other markets. They focused mostly on the comedy portion of the movie and the snowman than the actual movie.
  • Options
    You guys are crushing my world with the tattoo and clothing hate. I promise my tats aren't tacky.
  • Options
    @Nana_Osaki06‌ 's gonna make bank!!
  • Options
    N_KozN_Koz member
    I love my tatoos too . If a tree of life is tacky then so be it

• Options
    You guys are crushing my world with the tattoo and clothing hate. I promise my tats aren't tacky.
    LOL.  It's fine if your tattoos aren't tacky.  It's just that so many are...
  • Options
    LOL.  It's fine if your tattoos aren't tacky.  It's just that so many are...
    All mine are pretty simple really. The ones most people see are my roses and my stars.
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    bookitup said:
    You Easter haters have all lost sight of the true point of the holiday: egg-shaped Reese's and Cadbury creme eggs.
    But why do we have to have a special holiday just to eat these things?  Why can't I eat a cadbury cream egg just because it's Thursday?
    No kidding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"