November 2014 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday!

Last week we voted for a Tuesday thing, so here it is! Let's here 'em ladies! What is your TMI?

imageimageimageimage
BabyFruit Ticker
DD Born 11.27.2011
BFP 9.19.2013 - EDD 6.1.2014 - MMC @ 8 weeks 3 days

Re: TMI Tuesday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the worst yeast infection and my doctor says it can't be treated until second tri. I am dependent on vagisil and ice cold rags placed on my vagina throughout the day to make it. I am so uncomfortable.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrskbuck‌ That sucks! I'm sorry. :(

imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD Born 11.27.2011
    BFP 9.19.2013 - EDD 6.1.2014 - MMC @ 8 weeks 3 days

• Options
    I figured out I was pregnant when I got a yeast infection. I'm over thirty and I've never had one in my life! Sucks, dude, I hope you feel better soon.

I'm so bloated and feel like I need to poop. I also feel really nauseous. Last time I didn't feel this bad. I have only had nausea in the evenings for far, but here I am at six am eating ginger candies and feeling sick.

This sucks you guys.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • Options
    I already can't cough/sneeze/laugh, really anything, without peeing myself.  I don't even want to think about how bad it is going to get.
    ME TOO!  WTF?!?  I didn't think that was supposed to happen until after birth.  Jeeeez...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers      Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I'm so fuckin jealous of all you poopers. Wah.

• Options
    mrskbuck said:
    I have the worst yeast infection and my doctor says it can't be treated until second tri. I am dependent on vagisil and ice cold rags placed on my vagina throughout the day to make it. I am so uncomfortable.
    Oh no! That sounds terrible. A friend of mine has chronic yeast infections and she had one a while ago that wouldn't go away with otc stuff. Her mom is a natural healing person (nurse) and told her to put straight up unflavored, unsweetened yogurt on the area. I can't remember if it cured it, but I know she said it helped. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I already can't cough/sneeze/laugh, really anything, without peeing myself.  I don't even want to think about how bad it is going to get.
    I kinda have the same issue, except I fart. Not sure which is worse...
    I don't know about you, but my farts are so, so bad right now.  I feel awful for my family.
    Seriously!  And I can't even blame it on the dog, because we don't have one! 

• Options
    I'm on pelvic rest, and it SUCKS. I've never wanted to bang my husband so bad..I'm having sex dreams daily.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Options
    All if these things! And I fell asleep during sex.
    That is awesome.  Last time we had sex, I almost tossed my cookies.  I pretty much have to tell DH not to dilly-dally and get it done.

• Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    I'm definitely there with the farting.  So gross.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    I have my second cold this pregnancy (I normally have a wicked immune system when not pregnant) and this morning I woke up with snot encrusting my nostril and leaking out all over my pillow. I'm disgusting.
  • Options

I have my second cold this pregnancy (I normally have a wicked immune system when not pregnant) and this morning I woke up with snot encrusting my nostril and leaking out all over my pillow. I'm disgusting.

I've had 2 colds and even when the colds are gone I have constant drainage. So gross. I'm always congested.
  • Options
    My breath smells like i licked the entire restroom floor at a rest stop.

This made me gag. Kudos.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    That is awesome.  Last time we had sex, I almost tossed my cookies.  I pretty much have to tell DH not to dilly-dally and get it done.
    I read this first as "tossed my salad" and wondered how the heck you managed to do that to yourself, especially while mid-coitus. My mind is in the gutter.
    Yeah...I don't practice yoga.  I am not that flexible. And, also, eww.

• Options

I read this first as "tossed my salad" and wondered how the heck you managed to do that to yourself, especially while mid-coitus.

My mind is in the gutter.

I can only hope to be that flexible one day lol.

DH was like seriously? I asked him if he finished. He confirmed he did and I asked what he was complaining for then lol.

• Options
    JustjesspJustjessp member
    edited April 2014
    mrskbuck said:

Oh no!! That's terrible!!! I am sure you have, but Have you tried natural remedies:
    https://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/treating-yeast-infections-natures-way.

Hang in there!!
  • Options
    Justjessp said:

mrskbuck said:

Oh no!! That's terrible!!! I am sure you have, but Have you tried natiral remedies:
    https://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/treating-yeast-infections-natures-way.

Hang in there!!
    I've tried everything I can find that is safe for pregnancy, but medicated external creams and cold rags are the only relief I get!
    ***TW***

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mander82 said:

lmao @ these soooo hard!    I think I am going to like TMI tuesdays!   ha ha ha ha!  Sorry, I am one of those messed up people that will laugh at people when they fall down and get hurt....then I get concerned after I laugh.  Tee hee.....I like slapstick!

Anyways,  my TMI......so I keep going back and forth between constipation and diarhea which makes it hard to manage because I don't want to take a stool softener if I am going to be shitting my guts out the next day.......

Yesterday while at work,  I had to go.     I hate going at work,  but when you gotta go,  you gotta go.   It was a constipation one.....one where you need to keep pooping,  but you have to get back to your desk before someone starts a search party.   400 wipes of streaky shit later (and 5 flushes)  I feel clean enough to pull my pants back up.    One of those poops......ha ha!

I keep the travel packs of Charmin butt wipes in my desk at work for just this reason.  Messy shits are the worst.

• Options
    mrskbuck said:

I had a yeast infection in first tri during my first pregnancy and they put me on an antibiotic. I would be demanding they give me something.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lisaren said:
    I'm so fuckin jealous of all you poopers. Wah.
    I'm right there with you :(  OOOHH try prune juice they say...yeah, I can barely get crackers down these days and prune juice is nasty. 
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Justjessp said:

mrskbuck said:

Oh no!! That's terrible!!! I am sure you have, but Have you tried natural remedies:

Hang in there!!

Garlic was listed to ingest, but a remedy that works (for me) is this:
    Poke a hole through the end of a garlic clove with a needle & thread with embroidery floss.
    Dip in olive oil.
    Insert the salad-garnish-tampon & leave it in overnight.
    MIRACLE.
  • Options
    jf198400 said:

mrskbuck said:

I had a yeast infection in first tri during my first pregnancy and they put me on an antibiotic. I would be demanding they give me something.

Antibiotics usually cause a yeast infection for me....I don't think antibiotics will clear it if it isn't bacterial, right?

Also....@nunyabennis I really want relief but I don't know if I could sleep with garlic inside my vagina. That's a lot outside my comfort zone! Haha.
    ***TW***

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Justjessp said:

mrskbuck said:

Hang in there!!

Garlic was listed to ingest, but a remedy that works (for me) is this:
    Poke a hole through the end of a garlic clove with a needle & thread with embroidery floss.
    Dip in olive oil.
    Insert the salad-garnish-tampon & leave it in overnight.
    MIRACLE.

Vampire Yeast infection?

lol, perhaps. I do love my filet mignon rare!
  • Options
    Not to brag or anything, but I am actually pooping more regularly now that I am pregnant than I ever have. No diarrhea, no constipation, just regular, consistent BMs. I always had problems with constipation before and coffee was the only thing that would get me moving. I am loving it! ;)

My other TMI share: I have zero desire to have sex but I keep having sex dreams and sleepgasms. I feel a little guilty about this. It doesn't help that the two times we have had sex since my BFP, it was painful. I have had issues with painful sex off and on for years, to the point of going to physical therapy. It was a lot better after I got off the pill, but now I'm having issues again. :-(

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• Options

During my last pregnancy I would pee myself if I laughed, cried, sneezed, pooped, etc. but that wasn't until the end when I was really big and baby was on my bladder. So I was very surprised last night when I sneezed and peed a little. Lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo a127152b-984e-439e-89ea-e1171e65f4b4_zps179f42c8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"