Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Worst thing you did during labor?

Did you yell at your partner to get out of the room? Ask the doctor to double up on the drugs? Share your delivery room stories!

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Re: Worst thing you did during labor?

• Options
    I think this is a fun topic! Well the worst thing now is that i pooped a bit during almost every push! How embarrassing but at the time I didn't give a damn lol I also told my mother she was a failure because she was making me hyperventilate when we were doing breath exercises together. She just laughed and said she was too excited to breath slow
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ienienienien member
    Having been living with my mother at the time I was already repressing my annoyances with her. Which is not a good recipe when you're trying to go through labor naturally! 
    She had kept going on for months that I should let her braid my hair like she did when I was little. Each time I politely told her no, I did not want that. In the delivery room during a contraction she said, "You really should just let me braid your hair." That was it and I blew up. I don't quite remember what I said, but it most likely involved the f-word. She backed off after that and everything went fine. 
  • Options
    Worst thing I did during labor was ask the anesthesiologist to come back in an hour! LOL I thought I could be a badass but after 30 minutes I screamed to the nurse to get me the epidural lady!
    Hilary "Shosh" Fisher
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"