Options

Car seat and stroller combo

2»

Re: Car seat and stroller combo

• Options
    XathXath member
    danabsd said:
    CarriMat said:
    Thanks everyone! Gives me a lot to think about. We are going tomorrow to shop for a car seat and stroller. Hopefully we can decide on one we both like. My husband is 6'6" so we have to find a stroller to fit him as well! :)
    My H is 6'5 and likes the B-Agile.  I think it's a very similar design/height to the Citi Mini Baby Jogger, so that might work too.  We originally got the Chicco Cortina because it had an adjustable height push bar, but it turned out not to matter too much.  When I got the B-Agile for me, he stole it and has made it "his" stroller.  
    You have separate strollers? :-/ I get diaper bags but that seems extreme.
    Not initially, but it ended up that way.  This is why I'm now a firm advocate of "get a bucket carrier now and take a few months to figure out what kind of stroller you actually need."  I ended up having a lot of trouble getting the Cortina in and out of our car, and was having trouble maneuvering it on non-paved surfaces.  I got the B-Agile because I wanted something I could move around easily and maneuver at the park.  My H thought it was silly to get another stroller, so he kept the Cortina in his trunk...until he ended up using the B-Agile a few times.  Then somehow "miraculously" the Cortina was back in my trunk and the B-Agile was in his.  Realistically, we only need one stroller, so we donated the Cortina to daycare.  

Then when I was pregnant with DD, I bought a used B-Ready with the 2nd seat so we'd have a double stroller when she got here.  So we're back to having 2 strollers, even though we didn't end up needing the double (until now).  Since we have 2 strollers, the B-Ready lives in the trunk of my car and the B-Agile lives in DH's.  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"