Illinois Babies
Options

Dupage Medical Group reviews (Bloomingdale and Glen Ellyn)

Has anyone ever used (or is currently using) the OBGYN doctors out of DuPage Medical Group?  I plan to deliver at CDH, so the ones they're telling me I will see are Dr. Segal, Freeman, Johnson, Claysen and I can't remember the rest.  I saw Dr. Clayson for my first visit, and she wasn't the friendliest nor helpful (maybe it was a bad day?)  She just said the baby is viable, and basically exited without offering to answer any questions, etc.  I don't know if she has bad bedside manner or what.  They also told me I was due September 13th but that I was 10 weeks as of last week (2/5), and that does not seem accurate at all.  Soooo I'm getting a little nervous and not sure if I should switch.  Anyone have any positive or negative feedback?

Re: Dupage Medical Group reviews (Bloomingdale and Glen Ellyn)

• Options
    I got to Dupage Medical Group in Naperville as I am delivering at Edward.  They have all been great so far.  You'll see different doctors throughout your pregnancy if you don't like one just don't schedule any more appointments with that one.
    DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm late, but Dr Clayson is the worst one. All the others are very friendly. Have been going to Dr Freeman for years, and Dr Adeli delivered my daughter.
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"