January 2014 Moms
Options

Songs so stupid you love them

I am sitting in my giant bank lobby and what comes on the radio?!!?? What does the fox say. It made my morning.

What does the fox say

Any other musical guilty pleasures?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

Re: Songs so stupid you love them

• Options
    @PreDempsey

When I first heard this song, I was thinking 'wow, this is strange'... and then the chorus began haha
    DS 2014 ❤
    DD 2016 ❤

• Options
    Halloween theme - "Invisible Schween"!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BMReid I didn't realize that was Robin Thicke! I heard it once and thought it was so stupid-then when they said "Angel" I couldn't change the station, just to make sure it was a real song...

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    BMReid said:
    I keep hearing about this fox song, but haven't actually heard the song. I like that new Robin Thicke song. Every time they say "angel" it cracks me up.

Radio Shack has a head phones commerical with that song in it! It shows Serena Williams being a bad ass with a flame thrower and made me like the song even more. 

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    @ozzyinbelgium It's like Gagnam Style, it makes you say wtf long enough to implant itself in your brain.

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options

Thrift Shop - I don't know why but I hated it when it first came out, but it's just so catchy that I fell in love

This. F*cking have love for Macklemore. First time I introduced this song to DH, he was like, "What's wrong with you?" Lol
    Dave and Kathleen - 09.12.09:
    Partially Complex (my blog)
  • Options
    I haven't heard the Fox song but I agree with the Robin Thicke song...good addictive stuff!
    TI w/Clomid 12/16, 1/17, 2/17
    OB ordered SA 2/17 and referred to RE for MFI - Low Count/Motility
    DH Varicocele repair 6/17. 
    9/17 SA: count improved
    TI w/Letrozole 9/17, 10/17
    IUI#1 11/17 BFN
    IUI#2 Christmas day :'( Canceled due to low count/poor sample  :'(
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: 3/18 BCP, Lupron down reg, Follistim 300IU, LDHCG 10units, Lupron 5units, Ovidrel trigger on 3/18. ER 3/21
    8 retrieved, 5 mature, 3 smaller no fertilization w/IVF. 3/5 fertilized w/ICSI. Day 5 Fresh transfer scheduled 3/26 or day3 on Saturday if any arrest.

• Options

Thrift Shop - I don't know why but I hated it when it first came out, but it's just so catchy that I fell in love

This. F*cking have love for Macklemore. First time I introduced this song to DH, he was like, "What's wrong with you?" Lol
    I love Macklemore for his other music, and it helps me not feel guilty about liking Thrift Shop.
    AnnRenee 1/21/03
    Luke 12/30/2013
  • Options

I am sitting in my giant bank lobby and what comes on the radio?!!?? What does the fox say. It made my morning.

What does the fox say

I finally watched the video for this yesterday. I then had the song stuck in my head all day.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010, TTC#1 since May 2012
    Cycle#1-3 Clomid 50mg + TI= No response
    Cycle#4-5 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1000mg + TI= BFN, but finally ovulation!!!
    Cycle #6 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1500mg + IUI(4/15)= BFP!!! EDD 01/06/2014 <br>

Stella Margaret arrived on December 21, 2013!

imageimage image

• Options
    Wow just wow. I had never heard of the Fox song when I opened this thread. So I youtube it. Lol, they must of been in some major drugs doing this song. It is kind of catching tho. The video is hilarious!
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options

For any Breaking Bad fans out there

NEWS FLASH: WDTFS is on the radio here AGAIN.

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options

What does the fox say

As soon as I saw the thread title this is the exact song that I thought of LOL.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Does anyone remember the song Hamster Dance? It's even worse than the Fox Song!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3G5IXn0K7A

photo(3)

I am a Gummy Bear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

gummy bear song

• Options
    Roses87 said:
    Wow just wow. I had never heard of the Fox song when I opened this thread. So I youtube it. Lol, they must of been in some major drugs doing this song. It is kind of catching tho. The video is hilarious!
    It's actually made my a Norwegian comedy duo.  I was sort of disappointed when I found out they weren't crazy!  Here's a gem they did about Massachusetts.  I'm kind of in love with them.

• Options
    @wilburbud - "I want yo stab you with a feather". Too eff-ing funny, made me laugh out loud which woke up DH. Hehe.

Never heard of the fox song or the new Thicke song but I'll check them both out.

I like mist music and most of it is silly - especially 80's power ballads!!!
  • Options
    @BMReid... Pulled up that you tube video.. I want the whole cake is right!
    The Robin Thicke song I haven't heard, I don't think.... But I honestly suck at matching artists and songs.
    The Fox song was what they danced to the other night on DWTS. That was the first time I heard it, but my 12 year informed me it's an old song..
  • Options
    I agree with the "Thrift Shop" love. Granted, Macklemore's a good guy and all, but I love it 'cause I am always looking for a bargain.

Also, the line about "John Wayne ain't got nothin' on my fringe game, hell no," was enough to make me almost run the car off the road laughing the first time I heard it.

Had a broken keyboard, I bought a broken keyboard. *DEAD*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Options
    Okay, I totally love that Robin Thicke song too. Plus, the video is RIDICULOUS!! Not that I expect anything else from Robin Thicke. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the explicit version: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TH8m6J3gPH0

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Options
    Spice Girls - Wannabe.

I'm so embarrassed.
  • Options
    Bruno Mars-gorilla. I know he's comparing sex to gorillas, but I'm in love with it. I crank it and belt it out every time it's on and dd isn't in the car!

Jan '14 Siggy Challenge: Things I've had to deprive myself of while pregnant:

imageimage

Rum & Coke...mmm!!                                              Laying on my stomach!  Can't wait!

• Options
    My step daughter made me watch the music video of What's the Fox Say. After about 12 seconds I was like "okay, I get it" but she made me watch the. Whole. Thing. I looooove me some Spice Girls though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"