July 2013 Moms
Options

What are your plans for today?

I'm on the east coast and the weather is finally warming up again and I need to get out. I get cabin fever if I'm in the house for more than 2-3 days. After LO wakes up, we're going to the mall. Then, we'll stop past my IL's. My MIL is nosey and opinionated but I can deal with her in small doses. What are your plans for today?

Re: What are your plans for today?

• Options
    I just texted my sister "I need adult interaction ASAP" so hopefully she will be over with her LO soon!  Other than that...making a peach cobbler and stuffed peppers for dinner, finally changing out of my pajamas (maybe), and catching up on bad reality TV while LO is asleep!
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    Trying to tame the house a bit inbetween nursing sessions and taking care of DD. We are working on animal sounds today so I can fill out her paperwork for speech. So far she is tired of me asking what the duck does or the cow does. I know she knows the sounds but gets so mad when I try to quiz her. She gives me the diva face, "mom, you know I'm not stupid!". Oy!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ran out to Wegmans so I could fill the kitchen with more dairy-free options. Spending the rest of the day hanging out at home, trying to reorganize the closet and take out all of the maternity stuff I'm no longer wearing.
  • Options
    I'm going over to my sisters house and then my friends, who lives two houses down from my sister. That is, if this fusspot that took over my boy allows me to do anything but nurse him today. So far, no luck. I really don't want to wish time away, especially with leave coming to an end, but OMG, I want my good baby back.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    My college roommate is coming today to stay with us for a few nights. Can't wait to see her! She works in a NICU out of state, so it'll be great to have an expert on hand for all my 'is that normal?' 'What do I do when ___ happens?'

I also need to make a BRU run. Gorgeous day out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Working on invoices at the moment, one handed...

This afternoon I'm going to go grocery shopping and then this evening me and LO are headed to my sisters for pizza with her and one of our good friends :)

• Options
    flkongflkong member
    edited August 2013
    MRads said:
    I'm going over to my sisters house and then my friends, who lives two houses down from my sister. That is, if this fusspot that took over my boy allows me to do anything but nurse him today. So far, no luck. I really don't want to wish time away, especially with leave coming to an end, but OMG, I want my good baby back.
    Same here, DD was a fusspot all night and I hoping she'll allow me shop. She can fuss when  get to Grandma's. That'll be my reason to leave.

• Options
    FINALLY getting out of the house just DH and I. Jaes staying home with grandma and were going to my doc appt. Then pick him up for lunch with some college roommates that just moved back into town. We're practically like sisters. So glad she's back cause I NEED adult female interaction.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

• Options
    PJ and TV day here. I'm resting up for the rest of the week. DH has to travel for work tomorrow through Friday, so we are on our own! I'm saving my strength :)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    My mom is coming to visit us today. I might try to make an appointment for DD. She has a rash on her face, neck, ears, and a little on her chest. At her month check up last week I asked her dr. about it and he said it was just baby acne, but it's gotten worse and she seems to be scratching at it, so i'm concerned.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Took E on a walk this morning. Plan on taking her to the park with DH after we go out for an early dinner outdoors a little later.
  • Options
    Going to the salon for highlights and a cut!! I've been so excited for this. My mom is coming to watch DS. So excited for some mommy time!
  • Options
    We had our one month appointment today :-) He did awesome! Gonna chill for the rest of the day maybe go to the mall later this evening.

Bonus: 

• Options
    My Mum is coming to take Hunter and I out for dinner. We're home til then. I can tell he is dead tired, but it's super hot in here, and he's having a hard time getting to sleep. Praying for a nap!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Options

Left the house by myself for the first time for a very exciting Starbucks/CVS run. Successful.
    Just figured out all of Lost is on demand...so I guess I'm finally getting around to watching it ten million years after everyone else.

SO and I are watching Lost for the 2nd time. It keeps me awake while pumping at night, and I'm surprised at how little I remember from its first run.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Trying to tame the house a bit inbetween nursing sessions and taking care of DD. We are working on animal sounds today so I can fill out her paperwork for speech. So far she is tired of me asking what the duck does or the cow does. I know she knows the sounds but gets so mad when I try to quiz her. She gives me the diva face, "mom, you know I'm not stupid!". Oy!

hee hee, I know the look they give when they are annoye well. Can you sing Old McDonald and leave a pause and see if she fills in the sound? Or fill in the wrong sound and see if she giggles and fixes it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"