5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

First baby, excited and nervous!

Hello ladies,
I am very new here.  I found out last week I am pregnant and I am still in shock about it. I started trying to conceive in June and didn't expect it to happen so soon.  I made a doctor's appointment and see a nurse on Aug. 14 and the doctor on Aug. 21.  I am so worried something might happen.  Right now, I feel pretty good except some cramping and feeling tired.

I am also nervous because I had to tell everyone at work.  I work in a dental office with nitrous oxide so I have to make sure all of the patients with nitrous and not with me.  I am excited to be on the board and meet others!!!

Re: First baby, excited and nervous!

• Options
    Hello! 
    Congrats! I am also pregnant with our first. It happened really fast for us as well, we started trying in July when we got pregnant. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    It happened so fast for us too!  We tried in July and it happened now.  I am five weeks too.  Looks like my due date is April 7, 2014.  I didn't think I would be so lucky and get it in the first try.  So excited it happened like that though! Congrats ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First baby here too!! I hit 5 weeks today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi!

I am actually pregnant with our first as well! And it happened a lot faster than I ever imagined, we just went off BC in June! I have only had two blood tests done, but am awaiting my first appointment. I have also been having cramping and been feeling a bit tired, but trying to work throught it and stay as active as possible! My DH and I havent told anyone yet, but plan to this week! Eek! We are both so excited but nervous at the same time. Congrats to you all!

• Options
    Pregnant with our first my husbands 2nd. I've been having light cramping and just tired.
    congrats to everyone.

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"