Solidarity to the mamas with frustrating partners. @chailife34 - your dishes story sounds eerily familiar. I tried to gently (even though I really wanted to yell) tell DH exactly how his behavior was not helping and how he could actually be helpful and kind and considerate. And so far, things have improved quite a bit. We'll see how long it lasts...
1. How old is your baby and/or how many weeks postpartum are you? Almost 4 months (crazy!)
2. Did you have a boy, girl, or both? Both
3. What and how are you feeding your baby? Breastmilk (90% of DD's feeds are bottle, and the rest is nursing for fun; DS is not yet latching so all bottle)
4. We are all working moms, but do you work "out of the house" or "at home"? Out
5. If you work out of the house, what do you do? When do you return to work? What we your childcare plans? Physician, going back in 1.5 weeks (after 5 months away due to preemie twins). Hired a nanny for 3 kids (cheaper and waaaaaay simpler than daycare).
6. Do you have other children? Ages? Fur babies? Type and Ages? DD1 is 4 soon. No pets.
7. What is/are your favorite thing/things (so far) about being a new mom or mom of multiples? Going through all of the milestones with two new babies. Taking a (short) break from my exhausting work.