Almost to week 11. I have tried everything for nausea and nothing works!! I have tired, Acupuncture, supplements, ginger, meds from the doctor, ginger ale, soda crackers... you name it! It's morning, noon and night I feel like I am on a roller coaster or a ship at sea. Next week I go to the doctor and I will see what else they can suggest.
1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 wks, 4 days - Prune
2) Age at delivery? (optional) 39
3) Any other children? Furbabies? 2 step sons 18 & 11, 1 adopted son 17, 2 dog… (View Post)
I had a doctor tell me that PCOS evolved to help control the population. That if we ever had a famine, the women with PCOS would live longer because of their fat storage. By the time the skinny women… (View Post)
1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
Due 10/25/14, 8 wks, 6 days, and almost on Olive
2) Age at delivery? (optional)
3) Any other children? Furbabies?
This will be my firs… (View Post)
I'm 38 yrs old. Almost 9 weeks pregnant. I've had 3 miscarriages. I've been told all my life that it would be very difficult to conceive. I have a 17 yr old adopted son. My first marriage, we tried f… (View Post)