Bipolar and Pregnant/BFing/TTC — The Bump

Welcome to The Bump Private Groups! This is a place for you to start private, invite-only discussions with your new (or old!) community friends. Click the "Create New Group" button to get started and invite other community members.

Please note: The Bump will not moderate Private Groups. To learn more about Private Groups, please read our Private Group Rules.

Bipolar and Pregnant/BFing/TTC

Welcome ladies!

I thought a private group would be a more comfortable place to discuss our issues as opposed to the main boards.

I emailed the mods to ask about a bipolar group and wanting to keep postings private and this is where they directed me : ) I have not started a group before so I may be slow to get it going. If you were invited here by me it is because I did a search for "mental illness" and "bipolar" and y'all made the cut because methinks you're crazy : P

I hope this can be a safe place where we can give eachother support, seek and offer advice, and most likely discuss our meds... all the while keeping a sense of humor eventhough we all know how serious an issue this can be... I look forward to getting to know you all <3
Join this group to view its content.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards