Welcome to The Bump Private Groups! This is a place for private, invite-only discussions with your new (or old!) community friends. Browse the list of groups and apply to join some, or reach out to support@thebump.com with a suggestion for a new group you'd like to manage.

Please note: Groups that are inactive for two or more years will be deleted. To learn more about Private Groups, please read our Private Group Rules.

Silent Reflux milk comes out of nose "ONLY"

I wanted to share my LO story regarding her spit up's that would ONLY come up out of her nose causing her to choke she was diagnosed with Laryngomalacia as well.  Regarding her reflux I wanted to share that the medicine Omeprazole in combination with Erythromycin and Nutramigen formula were heaven sent, after numerous medications and formulas ONLY this combination helped her condition. We also used Dr. Brown bottles with premi slow flow nipples and the bottle inserts.  She also sleep in the Fisher Price Rock and Play which has an amazing incline. I hope our story helps all babies with this particular condition.  Please reach out let me know if you have any further questions. 
Join this group to view its content.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"