Secondary IF
Options

WDYT??? Sounds like fun...

Affordable IVF in Europe

They call it IVF vacations for 2,000 a pop Stick out tongue  That has to be a scam!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: WDYT??? Sounds like fun...

• Options

Indifferent

Strangely enough there is a part of me that kind of hopes it is for real although I don't think I would do it.  I only read the first page but that $2000 can't include flights and hotel as well?

• Options
    Flight and hotel would be max 2,000 as well!  Can you imagine IVF for friggin say 5,000?????  That just sounds UNREAL!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They had a special about this on 20/20- DH and I have, half jokingly, half seriously, said that if it comes to IVF for us, going to Europe for IVF is a route we'll probably persue. May as well get a vacation out of the deal, eh?
  • Options
    Sounds too good to be true. I just think, what are they sacrificing to do it that cheap?? I already have a stress that they will mix up DHs sperm with someone else's for IUI. I would be too freaked out overseas where there is less regulation and probably less liability on the provider side. No thanks. I'm a worry wart.?
  • Options
    I've heard of this, also with a clinic called Reprofit International. It seems like many people chose it as a cheaper alternative.
  • Options
    I, too, would be a little worried about mix ups.  Seems like such a crazy price!
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"