Nurseries and Baby Gear

Wall Quote about dogs for nursery needed

I'm trying to find cute quotes about dogs/puppies for our nursery. I already am familiar with the "puppy dog tails" one, but was wondering if anyone had other suggestions that would be cute on the wall? We are also putting paw prints on the wall and a bunch of pics of dogs in sephia. Thanks!

Re: Wall Quote about dogs for nursery needed

• I found one really cute one- you might have to google it for the correct wording...but it went something like- a dog can teach us 3 things, friendship, ___ and how to turn around 3 times before laying down...
  • Every boy should have two things: a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one. -Anonymous

There is only one smartest dog in the world, and every boy has it. Anonymous

No symphony orchestra ever played music like a two-year-old girl laughing with a puppy. -Bern Williams

BFP#1 10/8/08 DD born 6/24/09
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 4/4/12 EDD: 12/13/12 m/c at 8w2d
    BFP#3 8/18/12 EDD: 5/1/13 Beta @13DPO: 61, Beta@15DPO: 216
    Baby BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverence, and to turn around 3 times before lying down. -Robert Benchley

Every puppy should have a boy. -Erma Bombeck

The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic.- Henry Ward Beecher

The greatest love is a Mother's; a dog's; then a sweetheart's. - Polish Proverb

Dogs are miracles with paws. Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

<Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers>
  • We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults.  Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment.  ~George Eliot

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  ~Author Unknown

The dog was created specially for children.  He is the god of frolic.  ~Henry Ward Beecher

(Kind of a funny one)::
    The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother - and they'll settle for a puppy every time.  ~Winston Pendelton

• i dont have one for you but i just wanted to say some of those are really sweet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"