Birth Stories
Options

my birth story(much better writing)

Re: my birth story(much better writing)

• Options
    LOL. Thanks for the early morning entertainment, good writing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i couldnt even finish it. you need help little girl.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerease.:
    i couldnt even finish it. you need help little girl.

ditto 

• Options
    thanks for sharing your story!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Disgusting body?!! You should really think about never letting him see that...
  • Options
    If that was much better writing, I'm glad I didn't read the other one.
  • Options

I can't believe anybody would not realize I was kidding at the end. I'm a liar, yes. I'm not a friggin monster.

Anyone who knows me personally read that and laughed. Because they're intelligent enough to realize I said it to avoid being cliche. I didn't want to end with the usual " he's a beautiful, wonderful angel and I'm the happiest mother ever." because that part is agiven. It was much more me to end it with a joke. If you weren't so busy trying to find reasons to hang me, perhaps you would have noticed.

Now feel free to go back to talking about how crazy I am. Don't, however, assume for a second that I will not be a wonderful mother. You have no idea who I am or what I am really like. You have no idea what I'm like with my son. So stop attacking me.

• Options

Ha... i was glued to this! Im pretty sure i peed a little when laughing.

I think its a great story! Its terrible when people cant recognize i great sense of humor. You go girl!

• Options
    That was wonderful!!  That will so be me when the time finally comes... "telling them all as politely as I could to get out before I ate them..."  My DH is already terrified of what that experience will be like.  Congrats to you and your family.
    Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • Options
    I loved it! I am also terrified of "epidural man", but know that I can't do it without him! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"