Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Thank Goodness Mom is our Daycare!!

My mom watches sheri for us during the week and DH dropped her off this morning because he didn't have to got in until noon. Well, we were low in diapers so he was going to have to stop off and get some on his way to my moms. Also, I usually get her bag ready in the mornings, but since I had to go to work at 10, I didn't pack it, figuring DH would grab a couple of bottles out of the fridge before he left. Well, apparently, he forgot to pack any bottles and my mom had to send my dad to the store for a bottle and diapers for today!! My freezer stach is at my parents until we purchase a deep freezer, so milk was covered, but goodness! All I can say is thank goodness for my mom being our 'daycare'!! (and mom is so sweet, she didn't want to 'tell' on DH but I figured it out when she called and asked what kind of bottles Sheridan prefers -that's my sweet mommy-!! 

Re: Thank Goodness Mom is our Daycare!!

• Options
    Aw, what a good mommy!
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"