D.C. Area Babies

Re: woman gives birth to 8!!! babies

• Unbelievable, I hope they all stay healthy. 

I love how the woman has declined to say whether or not she had infertility treatments... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say... um, probably!

Jon&Kate+8 indeed - perhaps this couple will be the next reality series!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • I saw that and all i can say is....wow...

and to think I am worried about having 1:)

• Loading the player...
  • Wow truly amazing.  Especially that they lasted until 31 weeks and only three are requiring ventilation.  I can't even imagine taking care of 8 babies at the same time!  Imagine the diapers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yikes eight!  We've had our ups and downs with just one child, but 8 at once just seems beyond comprehension to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I would hate to see her NICU bill.
  • It seems that daycare providers (at least in this area) are required to have 1 adult for every 4 babies. ?I wonder if she'll hire full time care?

?

Did you guys hear about the African woman who got pregnant with 5 babies NATURALLY? ?She came to the states to get her MIL's blessing of the pregnancy and while she was here, they took her to the doctor and found out they were having FIVE babies. ?Crazy.?

• Sounds like a litter of babies... so weird!
  • That is totally insane!!! I dont have anything clever to say, I am too in shock!
  • imagemek10976:
    I would hate to see her NICU bill.

can you imagine? i bet its unreal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"