Houston Babies

Lovely Night in L&D

Well, I called and was told to report to L&D.  I tried to just get them to see me today rather than sending me to L&D since DH is gone and I didn't have arrangements for Avery.  No dice.  I called a friend and she met me at the hospital and took Avery for the night (poor friend, Avery had a rough night missing Mommy and Daddy...but mostly Mommy).  I had an awful night - Deux would not stay still, so he kept moving off of the monitors.  As a result, the nurse was pretty much in my room messing with him (me) all night.  Those delivery beds (they didn't have any of the ante-partum beds available) are sooooo not meant to be slept in.

Anyway, Deux is fine.  They don't know why I am cramping so bad (it really feels like I had a d&c) or why the pressure is so intense.  While I was there, my test results from last week came in - I am pretty anemic and I bombed the 1-hr GD test.  I go in tomorrow for the 3-hour.  Wish me luck!!

Doc said I did the right thing by calling, so I don't feel like such a freak.

imageimage
Pics by Fleurish Imagery

Re: Lovely Night in L&D

• I'm glad Deux is doing well. Sounds like a super crappy night though. Good luck on the 3-hour!!
  • Ugh - sorry for the bad night. You can always call me if you need anything.

Glad that you went in. Are you doing the 3 hour in office tomorrow? What time because I'll be there at 4pm.

Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be there from 9-noon.

I think my 1-hour test was a 148 or something.  The nurse wasn't pleased.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • imageTexasHarmony:

I'll be there from 9-noon.

I think my 1-hour test was a 148 or something.  The nurse wasn't pleased.

Glad to hear Deux is fine and Good Luck on your 3-hr!

...And if you "bombed" your 1-hr with a 148 then I don't know classification mine is because it was a 163!!!! Wink

• that stinks..  Hope you are feeling better.  Let me know if you need anything...
  • I hope you have a better night tonight!
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Sounds like a rough night, but I'm glad everything is OK. Try to take it easy! Let me know if you need anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • what a night! Sorry about the fuss and GD test. you know my number if you need anything!
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm glad the baby is fine!
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • sorry you had a crappy night but at least you came away with good news. also, 148 is just over borderline on the GD test so i bet you'll sail through the 3 hr... glad you got good news about Deux and, even though it ended up being sucky, i'm glad you called!

you know how to find me if you need anything, k?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"